EDFL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The team of the year forward line is going to be a tough one what’s everyone’s predictions??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The team of the year forward line is going to be a tough one what’s everyone’s predictions??

its hard to not have the top 6 goal kickers in it from this season. All fairly different forwards and in teams that varying degrees of success so that may also be a factor. But will be interesting. My favs are MCpahrlane, Padmore, Bruno, no particular order as certs. I did enjoy watching these guys when I had a chance, so maybe some bias. They each bring some dash, pizazz and skill to their forward craft and can play in other positions.

I’m hearing rumours around that East Sunbury are gonna struggle next year as I’ve been told a few of there better players are leaving. I’m hearing Ogilvie is moving states, Godsell is moving and McPharlane is looking at signing with Sunbury Kangas. I don’t know how true this is but if it is they are some big outs

have east sunbury got new rooms or are they still in that poxy set up because if they are then that makes it really hard to recruit good quality players to your club I have been there for about 5 years i know they where trying for new club rooms

I’m hearing rumours around that East Sunbury are gonna struggle next year as I’ve been told a few of there better players are leaving. I’m hearing Ogilvie is moving states, Godsell is moving and McPharlane is looking at signing with Sunbury Kangas. I don’t know how true this is but if it is they are some big outs

Sunbury Kangaroos just confirmed the McPharlane departure.

Is he a good player Thannos?

Donald D

I personally think he is a very good player and a very good pickup.
Shame though that some Div2 clubs Can’t seem to hold on to their better players. To maintain some ongoing stability better for clubs to aspire to moving up a division sooner rather than later, otherwise theyll always be subject to the revolving door of losing good players. I’m sure ES rue the loss in that GF a couple of years ago who knows what they could have achieved and whom they could have kept from leaving. Roxy are a decent example of what can be achieved.

I personally think he is a very good player and a very good pickup.
Shame though that some Div2 clubs Can’t seem to hold on to their better players. To maintain some ongoing stability better for clubs to aspire to moving up a division sooner rather than later, otherwise theyll always be subject to the revolving door of losing good players. I’m sure ES rue the loss in that GF a couple of years ago who knows what they could have achieved and whom they could have kept from leaving. Roxy are a decent example of what can be achieved.
Yeah I agree in part but if they were aware of his intentions to try and help them go up and they couldn’t achieve that he is probably best to take the step up in grade and challenge himself. Where did he play his juniors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got told by my son who is mates with his mates that East Sunbury didn’t even get in contact with him about playing there next season which is a shame and a big loss for them.

That's not true, He was definitely contacted by ES multiple times who were really keen to keep him obviously, he was also contacted by multiple other Div 2 clubs too, but he decided that he wanted to try his hand at a higher level.

Will dominate this division. Castello is in a class of his own. True person with the highest integrity and wants to get his junior up a division. Can’t buy these kind of people!!

Did Castello ever win a premier comp medal? I can’t remember and if so I would imagine being the first person to win the comp medal in all 3 grades at the end of next season.

Will dominate this division. Castello is in a class of his own. True person with the highest integrity and wants to get his junior up a division. Can’t buy these kind of people!!
well said turbo I am hearing from some mates at westy they shattered too lose him but wish him every success as he has left westy better placed than when he got there his influence on the younger blokes will be felt for a long while

well said turbo I am hearing from some mates at westy they shattered too lose him but wish him every success as he has left westy better placed than when he got there his influence on the younger blokes will be felt for a long while
Exactly mate. His the games record holder at Werribee VFL. Very loyal to clubs his played at which isn’t many. He also wouldn’t play for another club in the same division as Marby, Westy or KP out of respect. That’s just the person he is..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back