EDFL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

They got relegated from Div 1 and the teams in div 1 have improved from that time. I would still have them relegated if they were in Div 1 and think the Valley will win. Did you see what they did to the saints on the weekend... that's not a rubbish side and they smashed them. Not enough bring made of that really imo
much better, & fit as a fiddle, he has them primed! would be around middle of the pack if in div 1 in my opinion

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

They got relegated from Div 1 and the teams in div 1 have improved from that time. I would still have them relegated if they were in Div 1 and think the Valley will win. Did you see what they did to the saints on the weekend... that's not a rubbish side and they smashed them. Not enough bring made of that really imo

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don’t know about that. Some clubs haven’t improved. Plus they have a much better coach then 2 years ago.

wow poor old jags 54,44and 55 goals kicked against you in three games this must be raising some concerns at edfl head quarters you would hope. though i am not sure how much help they can give them

Interesting Abers U23 side that many weren’t happy with, struggling to get numbers and being well beaten most weeks. I wonder if both they and Jacana will be back after queens birthday weekend? I hope so for footy’ sake.

Interesting Abers U23 side that many weren’t happy with, struggling to get numbers and being well beaten most weeks. I wonder if both they and Jacana will be back after queens birthday weekend? I hope so for footy’ sake.
Fingers crossed. Different ends of the struggle spectrums in terms of club, but i hope for the leagues sake they both roll on for the year..."for footy' sake"..
Good on the jags for rocking up each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BS by 17
OP by 63
CD by 310
KP by 1

seriously KP? They are improved but won’t beat MV.

BS by 40 pts ( at BH, probably change my mind if at Mutton)
OP by 59 pts (Haddy will try real hard wont be a three figure victory)
CD by 285 pts (keep at it Jags)
MV by 50 pts. (MV to win against a good KP)

4 points to Sunbury😁

seriously KP? They are improved but won’t beat MV.

BS by 40 pts ( at BH, probably change my mind if at Mutton)
OP by 59 pts (Haddy will try real hard wont be a three figure victory)
CD by 285 pts (keep at it Jags)
MV by 50 pts. (MV to win against a good KP)

4 points to Sunbury😁
Maybe a bit bullish on KP. But Moonee valley are clear premiership favourites. Haven’t dropped a game in seniors, reserves and thirds. Maybe not this week, but I feel an upset brewing in the next few games.

Maybe a bit bullish on KP. But Moonee valley are clear premiership favourites. Haven’t dropped a game in seniors, reserves and thirds. Maybe not this week, but I feel an upset brewing in the next few games.
I retract this statement. Haha. I watched the KP v Moonee Valley game. Moonee Valley was unbelievable. Very well structured, their talls are dominant and their voice around the ground was outstanding. I can’t see them dropping a game the way that they played on Saturday.

Well done to everyone at Moonee Valley for getting the team into the position it is.

I retract this statement. Haha. I watched the KP v Moonee Valley game. Moonee Valley was unbelievable. Very well structured, their talls are dominant and their voice around the ground was outstanding. I can’t see them dropping a game the way that they played on Saturday.

Well done to everyone at Moonee Valley for getting the team into the position it is.
MV are an example of a strong off field operation having a plan and are prepared for the slow, steady, sustainable growth. Instead of the instant gratification that so many clubs want.
The major challenge MVFC face is from MVCC and their tenancy at Ormond Park. Factors outside MVFC control are working hard behind the scenes.

MV are an example of a strong off field operation having a plan and are prepared for the slow, steady, sustainable growth. Instead of the instant gratification that so many clubs want.
The major challenge MVFC face is from MVCC and their tenancy at Ormond Park. Factors outside MVFC control are working hard behind the scenes.
That’s false news. They will have no problems playing their home games at Ormond park. This issue is in regards to the junior ground that was once a soccer pitch. The club will always be at Ormond park and that will never change.

Interested. to know who’s occupied the area longer, the footy club or the soccer club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back