EDFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
with teams 3 or 4 weeks away from resuming training i am really missing my footy gossip. I cant believe how quiet div 1 has been so far. Last year it was all about AW at this time of the year. Who are the movers and shakers does anyone have any ins and outs. Here is what i have heard WC Marwan, Rabee out ins??? Lakes Morelli, Dawson out ins ???? Roys out none ins Kite, Gililand Crazyburn ins Mcerlain, gorden outs Baker, lekkas, brooks(not sure if these are all true) hall. Tulla ins Egan outs ??? North saints in Caruso x2 outs Bassman. Haddy ins some good under 18s and their full fwd back from injury outs wallace Westy ins ???? outs Olsen, mullen, gilliland, monteith???

any word how craigieburn is traverling, who they have picked up. I know a few kilmore boys have gone back
any truth to that.

Crazyburn ins Mcerlain, gorden outs Baker, lekkas, brooks(not sure if these are all true) hall.

I watched them train for a bit the Monday before Xmas, numbers appeared real good, pretty sure I saw Brooks there (not training) but walking his dog around.

any word how craigieburn is traverling, who they have picked up. I know a few kilmore boys have gone back
any truth to that.

Ha ha "I know" followed by "any truth to that" Bloke I was chatting to at training reckons they should go close to playing off and was pretty chuffed to have a lot of "club juniors" as he put it returning from up the road. He says they weren't fans of the coach, didn't know if it meant at Kilmore or at Craigieburn .... maybe a bit of both ;)

I watched them train for a bit the Monday before Xmas, numbers appeared real good, pretty sure I saw Brooks there (not training) but walking his dog around.

Ha ha "I know" followed by "any truth to that" Bloke I was chatting to at training reckons they should go close to playing off and was pretty chuffed to have a lot of "club juniors" as he put it returning from up the road. He says they weren't fans of the coach, didn't know if it meant at Kilmore or at Craigieburn .... maybe a bit of both ;)

should have said I heard ha ha, good to see younger Gordon back.

May be a few APW players looking for a new club. Apparently sacked their twos coach!! Hasn't lost a game for 3 years so bit stiff I reckon.

its good to be back....I hear big red at glenroy is ready to sign one of his ex team mates from carlton it will be a great get for glenroy but there is a small sticking point.....has anybody else heard the same rumour

any truth to that.
was up on the murray over christmas a ran into a couple craigeburn people and they were tellin me who they have lost and who they have picked up....out's hall (oak park),baker(marby),davies and boyall(p/vale),bennett (east sunbury),graham (back home to wa), lekkas (hillside??),brooks ??? also been told a few players followed the seconds coach to west coburg... in's mcerlain,kenna,gordon and a few from kilmore and a few local boys but only b grade players at the best

its good to be back....I hear big red at glenroy is ready to sign one of his ex team mates from carlton it will be a great get for glenroy but there is a small sticking point.....has anybody else heard the same rumour
The sticking point is his employment, but if somehow if glenroy is to pull this one off what a great get.Would be the BEST midfielder in the comp by a mile

Was informed that an ex Craziburn Captain has pulled a few mates over to Pacco, The big fella included!

Ran into ken ingram and asked if he was playing for jacana this season and the answer was no he will be playing superfules for craigieburn......now for a some signings glenroy has picked up a 6'7 ruckman and a quality rover led to believe from the nfl. Throw kite into the mix and if big red signs up his ex team mate well say no more.....new signings for craigieburn are gavalakis(glenroy),bettanin(oak park),jacobs(kilmore),bailey(north heidelberg) and also to believe the westmeadows turner brothers and courouzou(apw) could be heading back home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ran into ken ingram and asked if he was playing for jacana this season and the answer was no he will be playing superfules for craigieburn......now for a some signings glenroy has picked up a 6'7 ruckman and a quality rover led to believe from the nfl. Throw kite into the mix and if big red signs up his ex team mate well say no more.....new signings for craigieburn are gavalakis(glenroy),bettanin(oak park),jacobs(kilmore),bailey(north heidelberg) and also to believe the westmeadows turner brothers and courouzou(apw) could be heading back home
Dont think the turner brothers will return i dont think they've hardly played past seasons. got a mate that's playing for craigieburn and told me they offered courouzou some big bucks to come back. they had a meeting around early november but dont think much came of it.

A well known ex carlton player was seen down at glenroys training tonight sitting in the car park talking to lance....maybe its the teammate that they are trying to sign...i did hear a name but it wouldnt be fair to mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back