EDFL Division 1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Big news to come out of Haddy . Rumour has it blokes are going and these clubs are in line . Glenroy (3) Hillside (2) West Coburg (1) West Meadows (1) Watch this space

Big news to come out of Haddy . Rumour has it blokes are going and these clubs are in line . Glenroy (3) Hillside (2) West Coburg (1) West Meadows (1) Watch this space

No one from Haddy has signed at WM, and haven't heard of any Haddy players mentioned around the traps

No one from Haddy has signed at WM, and haven't heard of any Haddy players mentioned around the traps
Patane gone apparently to hillside
Gray brothers all gone to saints
Ferraro gone bY the sound of things

I know of a few others talking to clubs

Doesn't look good for haddy unfortunately

This was Northern in late August 2015! As it happened at Northern it will only take one bloke to change it around and go from there! C'mon Haddy!

True but if all their players are going to abandon the sinking ship and they have no juniors plus they seem to have no one around the club off field then I'd say they're stuffed unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but if all their players are going to abandon the sinking ship and they have no juniors plus they seem to have no one around the club off field then I'd say they're stuffed unfortunately
To all, the only reason people keep jumping is because of negativity. Unless your in the club you actually don't know

I'm hearing they owe at least half the season to some players and the ex coach hasn't even been paid at all. Not good times for OP. The couldn't possibly recruit anyone if they can't pay the players from last year.
Have already lost a few to Thomastown I hear and with no money could it be a long year in 2017

Any news on tulla and their recruits? Really quiet from a side who played in this years grand final

Any news on tulla and their recruits? Really quiet from a side who played in this years grand final
A good source has informed me tulla have approached j walker from greenvale he was staying with chappy getting the gig but apparently today tulla have offered him some good remuneration...
Billyblogs do you know anything

A good source has informed me tulla have approached j walker from greenvale he was staying with chappy getting the gig but apparently today tulla have offered him some good remuneration...
Billyblogs do you know anything
No

Remove this Banner Ad

Back