EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a couple,but TL played well they will be in the mix, I've said it before whoever has the best bottom 6 players of the teams in the mix will win, all teams will have outs during the year
Depth is king
Anyone can win every week what a great thing for this division. Looks like Haddy will have a tough year Anzac Day game to be a cracker HS v EK very close. Did anyone see this game? EK been close against Roys and HS they look like being in the mix with Lakes

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

East Keilor were really good yesterday, took it right up to Hillside.
There midfield played great and they have some genuine leg speed.
They may be lacking a couple of big defenders and another tall forward but will be more than competitive with all sides and will win games.

Looked like haddy had an alright last quarter, good that they didn't just rollover given the scoreline already.
TL look like they'll be more competitive than what people may have thought

East Keilor were really good yesterday, took it right up to Hillside.
There midfield played great and they have some genuine leg speed.
They may be lacking a couple of big defenders and another tall forward but will be more than competitive with all sides and will win games.

I agree with you that east keilor will trouble a few sides this season. Looked good all day apart from a little period in the third that looked to have cost them the game. Huge game against airport west next week, looks set to be a ripper.

The entire division has been great so far. 3 rounds in and every game has been close apart from the hadfield matches.

Anyone heading down to watch glenroy and westmeadows Anzac Day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'll change my tip to WM with the rain that's about Roy's may have to many talls
Rain, hail or shine unfortunately I'm on WM they simply cant drop this one hopefully this rain wont ruin a great day. Clubs who host these days hopefully prosper with plenty of edfl footy supporters getting along. Hope that canteen is full looking forward to a great day

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently there was a massive all in brawl that spilt out onto Glenroy road during or at the end of the 19's game. Anyone want to fill us in..

Apparently there was a massive all in brawl that spilt out onto Glenroy road during or at the end of the 19's game. Anyone want to fill us in..
Didn't spill into glenroy road... fair exaggeration

But was pretty ugly spectators and players fighting

Some bloke started whacking glenroy players as they were leaving the ground

Not sure how much truth to it but a players dad was involved I was told

If as bad as described then the EDFL should come down very hard on both clubs. This sort of crap is so bad for the game these days, especially if spectators feel the need to act tough. Only takes one flush strike to cause the worst.

The gang of 20 "guys" walking around after the incident gave the feeling it could have erupted again

Didn't though

Coppers turned up eventually after it had all subsided

Glenroy totally outplayed wm for 3- 3 1/2 quarters.
I thought glenroy may have been too tall for the weather but they had the game on their terms.

Glenroy totally outplayed wm for 3- 3 1/2 quarters.
I thought glenroy may have been too tall for the weather but they had the game on their terms.
Looks as though they are a serious contender, how'd Dulic go I believe his been equal to the best players in the comp for a while now

If as bad as described then the EDFL should come down very hard on both clubs. This sort of crap is so bad for the game these days, especially if spectators feel the need to act tough. Only takes one flush strike to cause the worst.
Was there but not close enough to see to much in detail. Disgraceful behaviour on any day but particularly on one of the most important days of the year in Anzac day.

Looks as though they are a serious contender, how'd Dulic go I believe his been equal to the best players in the comp for a while now
Trav was pretty good today.didnt have a huge influence until he went forward in the last quarter when the game was in the balance. Glenroys pressure was brilliant until half time but fell away in the third quarter . Lost control of the game in the third and struggled to get it back for a while. But when they did we're by far the better side . On what I saw today Westy will stuggle to play finals . Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back