EDFL Division 1 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Good to hear lower sides doing that. Sometimes the ability isn't there but seems like bunch of good guys. At least no punch ons, seems the riff raff is out of the club. Tullamarine very organised football side
The season is going as expected with any side capable of winning on the day.
I watched TMv Haddy and hats off to Haddy never stopped chasing, kept there heads high and went in for a beer after the game
to

Outbackhack37

All Australian
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Venture down to windside on the weekend to see if hillside is a side who could take the next step into premier division & I left very disappointed
1/ Westy was to tough around the contest & spread a lot better, hillside on ballers didn't want to pay enough respect to their opponents
2/ the coaching tactics weren't great on the day especially when they were kicking into a 4 to 5 goal breeze in the 2nd 1/4
Westy kicked 4 to 5 goals in about 10mins before they decided to roll a player back & when they did it stop 3 or 4 entries & hillside kicked 1 so they moved that player back forward & then Westy kicked the next 5
Milkman do u think WM would be a competitive team in Premier if promoted? I really believe them and Glenroy are the 2 teams to beat barring both lists stay healthy. The Roys play Windside next at Sewell Res which going on results thus far i expect the Roys to win very comfortably if the rain continues Sewell Res will be heavy which should suit their big bodied mids. Lots of good footy to come in this comp. APW also really starting to kick into gear

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

foote ball

Debutant
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is anybody going to kickstart this forum ? Becoming very boring for a division as tight as this .23 pages behind premier and trailing div 2 .Pretty piss poor I reckon

JACK HARRIS

Debutant
Oct 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Is anybody going to kickstart this forum ? Becoming very boring for a division as tight as this .23 pages behind premier and trailing div 2 .Pretty piss poor I reckon
Ok , here we go , can anyone confirm the rumour coming out of Hadfield that 6 of the indigenous boys have decided to go home
Westy and Mullens to part ways again
Roys to rest 2 big guns for their clash against Hillside
3 boys heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks and the parkers are not happy.
EK in talks with a big forward from the other side of town.
Howzat

foote ball

Debutant
May 2, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok , here we go , can anyone confirm the rumour coming out of Hadfield that 6 of the indigenous boys have decided to go home
Howzat
Which Glenroy big guns are getting rested? Who's the big forward heading to EK

peanuts

Draftee
Aug 24, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Howzat
Nice work Jack, thought Robbie has served his penance and would get back into the seniors this week.
Glenroy have just come of two byes so doubt they would be resting anyone. Maybe they have everyone available and can't fit them all into the 48 points .

inanunda

Team Captain
Sep 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Howzat

EK - big forward? More info please!

backtothefuture

Debutant
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nice work Jack, thought Robbie has served his penance and would get back into the seniors this week.
Glenroy have just come of two byes so doubt they would be resting anyone. Maybe they have everyone available and can't fit them all into the 48 points .

Correct Peanuts

Any tips this week?

Outbackhack37

All Australian
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Howzat
Nice try Terra which guns are u resting? Do u reckon HS coach will fall for that old trick Lol

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

oldandslow

Senior List
Nov 22, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I think Airport West win against Glenroy.
Has Airport West picked up a few more players since round 1? Who is Young from Airport West? I noticed he kicked a bag against Westy. Is he a big forward?

I can't remember this competition ever being as even as it currently is. Apart from Hadfield any side can beat anyone on their day.

Tragic 1

Senior List
Jul 11, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I think Airport West win against Glenroy.
Has Airport West picked up a few more players since round 1? Who is Young from Airport West? I noticed he kicked a bag against Westy. Is he a big forward?

I can't remember this competition ever being as even as it currently is. Apart from Hadfield any side can beat anyone on their day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back