EDFL Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish post.. Would love to take "the rest" at $15 imo airport west..
Still can't believe people on here keep talking about Glenroy.. They have been pre season favourite the last 4 out of 6 years..
Was tongue in cheek DB relax there buddy,

Sorry know this isnt on topic but i came across this photo in my grandfathers stuff and i dont know what club this is can any one help out
e3b32eea4dad39a5bd7ce23817c1bcdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sorry know this isnt on topic but i came across this photo in my grandfathers stuff and i dont know what club this is can any one help out
e3b32eea4dad39a5bd7ce23817c1bcdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I looks like a team out of the old PDJFA called Kingsbury the played out of a on Dunne street Kingsbury

I'm hearing that OP have suffered a major blow to there premiership campaign. I'm hearing a key player has pulled the pin on 2017. Not sure who yet but overheard a few old OP boys at the Pacco saying that the loss of this bloke will probably hurt them big time.
My information to come

I'm hearing that OP have suffered a major blow to there premiership campaign. I'm hearing a key player has pulled the pin on 2017. Not sure who yet but overheard a few old OP boys at the Pacco saying that the loss of this bloke will probably hurt them big time.
My information to come

The Ryan brothers, Hooper and Alex Gleeson's return among a few other stars should strengthen them though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Billy Tulla are renowned for pulling multiple rabbits out of its hat. This could be a brilliant ploy by a good coach to catch all opposition off guard. I ain't buying it just yet i rate Tulla they will not drop off the cliff no chance

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm reliably informed one of the names mentioned isn't going anywhere.

I'm reliably informed one of the names mentioned isn't going anywhere.
There are probably another 2-3 that weren't on that list, that have left or retired
The other problem is that with no juniors all the recruits they bring in will be minimum 3 points replacing 1 pointers so they will be fairly high on the points cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back