EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing the same thing. Whittlesea I think but that might be in correct
If the clokes leave would the Eagles does that mean craigieburn miss the 4 ? I think it does. They kicked 70% of there goals.
We saw when Jason wasn't playing cburn were 3-3 and smashed to westy and 5 goal loss to oak park. Imagine without both of them? Mmm if westy hold on to there list they are firming as the strongest list.

If the clokes leave would the Eagles does that mean craigieburn miss the 4 ? I think it does. They kicked 70% of there goals.
We saw when Jason wasn't playing cburn were 3-3 and smashed to westy and 5 goal loss to oak park. Imagine without both of them? Mmm if westy hold on to there list they are firming as the strongest list.
Looks like westy have a few guys retiring. Wilson, Fenton and allouche. Also hearing Bloomfield is retiring at Oak Park. Probably go back and play with his good mate Rohan in the 2nds at Greenvale

Turbo, What happened to Fevola going to Glenroy next season? Signed at Deer Park. Time you get a new source mate! hahaha

Hey Aussie, I haven't popped into the bakery in Glenroy for a while mate. He was in the pipeline but Whitnall couldn't get him over and then his time was up also. I'm sure the Roy's will bounce back..

Looks like westy have a few guys retiring. Wilson, Fenton and allouche. Also hearing Bloomfield is retiring at Oak Park. Probably go back and play with his good mate Rohan in the 2nds at Greenvale

Was told at WFC reverse draw the other week that everyone at Westy has re signed for next year and only 2 will retire. Trewin and Wilson from what I'm told

Ok I heard Trewin was playing. But they did loose their ruckman. Allouche I think it is

I don't know if there is another Allouche at Westy - but Billy Allouche is a small, quick midfielder in his early twenties

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with most part of the team of the year but how does a full back who got 14 goals kicked on him get named over Ben Fynch ?

I agree with most part of the team of the year but how does a full back who got 14 goals kicked on him get named over Ben Fynch ?
1st- shylo smith (eds)
2nd- rhys bloomfield (op)
3rd- brent gordon/cam cloke (cb)
Agree fynch should have been in there, always some strange selections i guess. congrats to shylo great year

Last edited:
For anyone interested, Results for the Glenroy Football Club 2015 Vote Count.

Winner: Joe Sayers 53 Votes.
Runner Up: Steve Golding 46 Votes.
Third: Tanner Nilsson 34 Votes.

Some interesting picks in the team of the year. Courouzou is definitely not one of the best on-ballers in the comp, and at worst would have had German on the field ahead of him. Tullamarine would have one of the best backlines but they didn't have any backmen in the side? Surprised not one of Burns, Hardman, Brockway, Laurie, Bartrop made the side. How did a bloke who had 14 kicked on him in 1 game be named as the Full Back Team of the Year?

Some interesting picks in the team of the year. Courouzou is definitely not one of the best on-ballers in the comp, and at worst would have had German on the field ahead of him. Tullamarine would have one of the best backlines but they didn't have any backmen in the side? Surprised not one of Burns, Hardman, Brockway, Laurie, Bartrop made the side. How did a bloke who had 14 kicked on him in 1 game be named as the Full Back Team of the Year?
What I can't believe is the starting midfield apart from Smith
Page out for Bloomfield (2nd in comp from 12 games)
Burns out for Rajab
Courouzou out for Hennan
Then how does Jackson wright make the team ahead of Fynch, hemmens or brockway
German shouldn't be in there
Buttigeg out for fletcher
Whoever picks these teams clearly doesn't know much about football

Burns out for Rajab
Courouzou out for Hennan

could a case be made for young to be a starting mid? or would you rather him coming off a back flank. Can quite easily start in either position IMO would like to get some thoughts from other people.

Burns out for Rajab
Courouzou out for Hennan
Pretty sure your the only person going around that thinks page was not the best ruckman this year. Page absolutely embarassed bloomfield at highgate this year the only time they played on eachother. How bloomfield got that many votes ill never no he's getting to big to be playing footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back