EDFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

my spys tell me if it didnt take caroline springs 4 months to produce a contract then he would still be there
Mi spy's tell me he had a contract drewn up in December,everything was agrued upon ass/coach,money,ect just didn't now how to right his name :thumbsdown:

Results from practices matches on the weekend???

i heard moonee valley beat westmeadows by about 10 goals on the weekend. pretty embarrassing for westy being a div1 club

Results from practices matches on the weekend???

i heard moonee valley beat westmeadows by about 10 goals on the weekend. pretty embarrassing for westy being a div1 club

Westmeadowes not much chop and yes they are Div 1 but will most likely be relegated by end of year.

Has Hillside and Keilor Park had any Practice Matches Yet?

East Keilor Won comfortably on weekend

Has Hillside and Keilor Park had any Practice Matches Yet?

Practice match

Sat 23rd
Northern Vs Hillside

:footy: U18's, Reserves & Seniors
Charles Mutton reserve

Should be worth a look to see how Hillside are shaping up.
:thumbsu:

Valley are playing against Albanvale at Robert Bruce Reserve in Deer Park.
Reserves and Seniors - Reserves starts at 12, Seniors at 2

Valley are playing against Albanvale at Robert Bruce Reserve in Deer Park.
Reserves and Seniors - Reserves starts at 12, Seniors at 2

How did valley go against albanvale ?

Was posted in divy 1 thread that hillside got beat by northern saints by 12 goals with hardgraves and O'haplin playing.
East sunbury apperntly got thumped by 20 goals against point cook divy 4 VAFA.
East Keilor made it 2 from 2 against Wyndhamvale think by 4 goals or so.

People's thoughts ? Also any news on roxy park games against corio? And coburg districts against westmeadowes ?

How did valley go against albanvale ?

Was posted in divy 1 thread that hillside got beat by northern saints by 12 goals with hardgraves and O'haplin playing.
East sunbury apperntly got thumped by 20 goals against point cook divy 4 VAFA.
East Keilor made it 2 from 2 against Wyndhamvale think by 4 goals or so.

People's thoughts ? Also any news on roxy park games against corio? And coburg districts against westmeadowes ?

Valley looked fairly comfortable against albanvale most of the game - got caught napping for a decent stint of the the 2nd half were they conceded 3 or 4 goals on the trot - other then that looking pretty balanced. They have a few thicker, bigger bodies then last year and that helped on the weekend - hopefully will continue to help when the real stuff starts.

Heard districts went down against westmeadows but not by much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

predictions for 2013?

Premiers?

Runner-Up?

Leading Goalkicker?

Best and Fairest?

Premiers: hillside

Runners up: east Keillor

Goal kicker: gamble(Keillor park)

B&F: Hargreaves(hillside)

Spoon: east sunbury

Improver: Keillor park lots of blokes returning

can anyone please tell me what moonee valley are like as a footy club, well respected? good following? close knit team/club?

Premiers: hillside

Runners up: east Keillor

Goal kicker: gamble(Keillor park)

B&F: Hargreaves(hillside)

Spoon: east sunbury

Improver: Keillor park lots of blokes returning

Premiers: East Keilor

Runners Up: Moonee Valley

Goal Kicker: Vincintorio (Coburg Districts)

B&F: Tanner (Moonee Valley)

Spoon: East Sunbury

Improver: Jacana (Only Way is up)

Premiers: Keilor Park

Runners Up: Hillside

Goal Kicker: Hargreaves (Hillside) (If he plays forward)

B&F: Jordan Garita (Keilor Park)

Improver: Jacana

Ill have a go....

Premiers: East Keilor

Runners Up: Moonee Valley

Goal Kicker: O'Halplin

B&F: Hargrave

Improver: Keilor Park

can anyone please tell me what moonee valley are like as a footy club, well respected? good following? close knit team/club?

Had a reputation in the past to be a dirty side but I'd say over the past few years they have focused on getting blokes that want to actually play footy.

Can't say much about the club itself but they have always seemed to struggle off field (never too many people at their games, in the rooms etc)

Round 1 is here! Let get tipping...

Keilor Park Vs East Sunbury: Its going to take ES time to settle in and get some games under their belt before we see them getting close to teams, playing an enthusiastic Keilor Park in round one is not going to be a good start but a start it is. KP by 30 goals

Coburg Districts vs Hillside: CD make their much anticipated return to the EDFL and what a way to start it off then against the flag favourites in round 1, should be a great game in front of a very solid crowed. Licuria vs Hardgraves should get the mouth watering. Im sticking with the Sharks however as it might take CD a couple of games to get used to the EDFL style of play. Hillsdie by 6 goals

Jacana vs Moonee Valley: Jacana has had a very positive pre season with some good practice match wins and i expect them to be much improved this year, however MV has also had a very good preseason and will be coming into this game expecting to charge their way to a very good win. MV by 15 goals

East Keilor vs Roxburgh Park: Roxy Park have been steady in the preseason no real departures and a couple of returning players and new faces they will make it easy for EK and expecting a rough encounter. EK will be fielding a very different side to last year and for me thats what makes them the surprise packet this year, well coached and some very good players in the side. EK by 10 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back