EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I think who ever lands 4th position will just be making up numbers.
I also think along with everyone one else on every other edfl division thread just think you are a suck up flog.
You talk absolute rubbish and have no idea about football, you must have been just one of those duds who couldn't play the game and just thinks he knows all about it. Find a new hobby because you have absolutely no clue about football.

Thats a pretty scathing attack. I don't really follow the other forums but from what I've seen on here, I don't know who Turbo supports but his posts are usually pretty neutral as far as I can tell, apart from his opinion on certain topics which is what these forums are all about isn't it?

Anyway, the season is shaping up for a ripper end! I haven't done the actual maths of it all but it seems that most teams are a chance of getting a finals spot depending on results! Regardless of teams chances once they reach finals, its always good to have a race to the finish!!

Must have been a cracker of a game between Districts and EK. Saad turned it on and looked to have East beat and once again a class team overpowered the one man show. Smashed them in the end.

I think who ever lands 4th position will just be making up numbers.
I also think along with everyone one else on every other edfl division thread just think you are a suck up flog.
You talk absolute rubbish and have no idea about football, you must have been just one of those duds who couldn't play the game and just thinks he knows all about it. Find a new hobby because you have absolutely no clue about football.

Oh yeah I no nothing yeah!! Now who's the flog who has no clue!!

MV beat Roxy at Roxy..hahaha
KP in the top 4. "But" can they stay there?

Oh yeah I no nothing yeah!! Now who's the flog who has no clue!!

MV beat Roxy at Roxy..hahaha
KP in the top 4. "But" can they stay there?
Yes I reckon if thay get no injurys thay have played without Barry and the Wilson brothers the last few weeks will help them move forward seen them on the team sheet

Turbo, when will we see you on the Premier Thread to explain what happened at Pacco yesterday ?

I think Time To Relax already covered that. More important, is Coburg Districts seeming spiral to mediocrity. I see the great man Saad kicked 8 yet they still lost!

Last edited:
Not 1 post in over a week . Someone give us something

Keilor Park only needs to win 2 games or maybe 1 depending on other results. Think Keilor Park might give lie low this week and go all out v East Sunbury the week after as they should beat Burnside last round. Big turnaround if they can make finals..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you one . Coburg Districts ,Another 100 k down the drain . When will you lot learn? Stop wasting money on washed up hacks.To win div 2 you need youth and speed .
Talking out your a$$ regarding $100k but take your point on more youth and speed
$100k a year ? Another silly rumour from someone who knows nothing. imo did well to keep up with the top 4 for so long considering they where loosing players to serious injuries every week. To have lost at least 10 of there best 14 to 15 players for at least 6 weeks - season. That's has nothing to with who and what they recruited. As none of the injuries are due to age.

KP have done a awesome effort to prove a lot of people wrong through out the year. My self included. To be docked 4 points and still be 2 games clear inside the 4 is a huge effort and should be recognised by all.

$100k a year ? Another silly rumour from someone who knows nothing. imo did well to keep up with the top 4 for so long considering they where loosing players to serious injuries every week. To have lost at least 10 of there best 14 to 15 players for at least 6 weeks - season. That's has nothing to with who and what they recruited. As none of the injuries are due to age.

KP have done a awesome effort to prove a lot of people wrong through out the year. My self included. To be docked 4 points and still be 2 games clear inside the 4 is a huge effort and should be recognised by all.

Good post mate.

Anyway who really cares what clubs pay as long as they can pay what's promised I say. I'm thinking anywhere between 60-100k is fair if you can raise it. I guess with so many injuries CD might have saved some cash in this years budget and might have another crack next season if they don't make finals this season. They are still a possibility.

Good post mate.

Anyway who really cares what clubs pay as long as they can pay what's promised I say. I'm thinking anywhere between 60-100k is fair if you can raise it. I guess with so many injuries CD might have saved some cash in this years budget and might have another crack next season if they don't make finals this season. They are still a possibility.
CD are 3 games out of the top 4, they will need to rely on KP to lose the remaining 3 games. and id say CD would be lucky to get more than 1 win.

CD are 3 games out of the top 4, they will need to rely on KP to lose the remaining 3 games. and id say CD would be lucky to get more than 1 win.

Only 2 games (8pts) out of the 4 as per Jacana & East Sunbury. The -4 pts to Keilor Park is making it confusing.

Top 4 set, well done Keilor park! Could they be the jacana of last year and suprise a few in final series?

Roxy favourites for flag?

Coburg dissapointing this year?

Top 4 set, well done Keilor park! Could they be the jacana of last year and suprise a few in final series?

Very Disappointing for CD Id say.
Roxy is definitely the team to beat if they can field a fit side. no team can match them when they play their brand of footy.

Top 4 is set no doubt.

Roxy could go in favourites but I think if mv can sneak into 2nd they could run away with it.

Coburg disappointing and luckless year. No doubt anywhere near a full strength side and they finish top 3 for mine.
No
Fenner for 6 weeks
Saad for 6 weeks
Sammy saad played 3 games
Vesnaver played 3 games
Nick g played 6 games
Dan Campbell 6 games
Mcqueen 8 games
The bottom 5 all season ending injuries.

They stole 4 pts off Roxy that weren't theirs . Have openly admitted they didn't win that one

They stole 4 pts off Roxy that weren't theirs . Have openly admitted they didn't win that one

So let's say your right. If Roxy end up top and KP make the finals, then I say it's all even and made no difference as the league deducting 4 pts from them prior to the season was a disgrace and unheard of before this season. Now surely you all agree and we move on..

So let's say your right. If Roxy end up top and KP make the finals, then I say it's all even and made no difference as the league deducting 4 pts from them prior to the season was a disgrace and unheard of before this season. Now surely you all agree and we move on..
Dosent make it right . What if Roxy ended up third and we're only percentage behind second .I would say it will never be forgotten .Dishonesty Dosent pay Just because the league took from them , it Dosent give them the right to take from others . Just saying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back