EDFL Division 2 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

is there any truth behind the possible move by J.Young to Jacana? Would be a massive get for the jags if they could snare him

I te
is there any truth behind the possible move by J.Young to Jacana? Would be a massive get for the jags if they could snare him
knowing him quite well I'd say the only thing on his mind ATM is winning on Sunday...

Last edited:
"Reserves_dud, post: 46394951, member: 162715"]Oh man the last thing our club needs is another merger

1061 would lose her s**t.... How would she fight and undermine both the Hadfield and north coburg elements of the club

How does anyone get merge from my reply to your roll over and play dead(we belong in div 2) post?

I just suggested(maybe read it out loud and slowly) that staying in Div 1 should be seen as an opportunity for Northern(fawkner) and that Hadfield going down to div 2 may help keep them afloat.

Talk about chip on the shoulder.

How did anyone get merge from that?

Last edited:

How may players get invited to EDFL Presentation Night - is it top 5 or 10 in each division ??
Invites have gone out today.

Congrats on all the teams that made it to the big dance.

Will Roxy choke again or will they finally prove themselves on the big stage and move up a division?

Also see Northern doing well in this division of football and possibly do a Hadfield of 2015.

Also see Northern doing well in this division of football and possibly do a Hadfield of 2015.

Yep that's why sometimes being relegated isn't the end of the world a certain poster on here who actually has no idea thinks it's the worst possible thing to happen

It's Chance for the club to regroup get a winning feeling around the club and some positivity which in turn can help recruiting players

Bloody hard to recruit players to a club that's not expected to win many games

Back to this weekend I'm tipping Roxy by 5 goals

BOG: Luke capuano

Roxy have all three sides in would like to see them win all three

Yep that's why sometimes being relegated isn't the end of the world a certain poster on here who actually has no idea thinks it's the worst possible thing to happen

It's Chance for the club to regroup get a winning feeling around the club and some positivity which in turn can help recruiting players

Bloody hard to recruit players to a club that's not expected to win many games

Back to this weekend I'm tipping Roxy by 5 goals

BOG: Luke capuano

Roxy have all three sides in would like to see them win all three
I can tell you one thing . Would rather be winning games and playing finals in div2 than getting smashed in the higher division just because it's a better standard . At the end of the day , if you win a flag no one cares what division it's in when your celebrating it. The beer tastes the same and supporters flock back to your club. Which means dollars over the bar

I can tell you one thing . Would rather be winning games and playing finals in div2 than getting smashed in the higher division just because it's a better standard . At the end of the day , if you win a flag no one cares what division it's in when your celebrating it. The beer tastes the same and supporters flock back to your club. Which means dollars over the bar

Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Roxy win in all of 18s, Reserves and Seniors.

Looks like it could be a good place to be in the early hours of Sunday morning...

Could Roxy win in all of 18s, Reserves and Seniors.

Looks like it could be a good place to be in the early hours of Sunday morning...
Looks like it will be a somber mood till early hours of Sunday morning. The most discipline side was far from it today. 23 and 4 cost you're club a spot in div 1 in 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back