EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Stress free and has been spotted jogging around town a bit. $Hit Id love for the local senior club up here to drag him in, if not we'll be more than happy with the extra time he can enjoy with the juniors.
Good to hear doona. I doubt he'll stay out of footy for too long.

Hes stepped on nearly everybodies 'toe's' over the past three years with the clubs he has played at!
So its very possible he could be still doing it at MV
People dont change in nature overnight...

On X9079 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stepped on toes????
Went to KP to play , got forced into coaching , so put his hand up & got bagged out for doing so.
Then went to Roxy & got onboard as mids coach , now stats wise Roxy were 'never' beaten in clearances throughout season. Every session was first there & last to leave . Went down with a knee injury & was still at every session helping improve the mid group (on crutches) .
If he's guilty of anything , it's wanting to win. Yes hard on some blokes (deservedly tho) but believe me he's a lot harder on himself.
His passion overflows at times , but his effort to the cause could never be questioned!
i wish him nothing but the best & hope he gets the success he certainly deserves.

It doesnt help that keilor park were a boys club around one bloke and loui has the worst people skills of any aspiring coach youll ever meet. Sometimes people just arent cut out to be senior coaches but it never hurts to try your luck in new endevors.

Hes stepped on nearly everybodies 'toe's' over the past three years with the clubs he has played at!
So its very possible he could be still doing it at MV
People dont change in nature overnight...

Yeah he doesn't always have the best people skills and in today's culture of hothouse flowers and sooks it's not the most ideal approach

Should he be a senior coach? Probably not but His heart is always in the right place though and that's what he should be judged on primarily as a bloke and in my experience the blokes that snipe him in Facebook conversations and troll accounts on bigfooty usually don't have the maturity to deal with it

Last edited:
Stepped on toes????
Went to KP to play , got forced into coaching , so put his hand up & got bagged out for doing so.
Then went to Roxy & got onboard as mids coach , now stats wise Roxy were 'never' beaten in clearances throughout season. Every session was first there & last to leave . Went down with a knee injury & was still at every session helping improve the mid group (on crutches) .
If he's guilty of anything , it's wanting to win. Yes hard on some blokes (deservedly tho) but believe me he's a lot harder on himself.
His passion overflows at times , but his effort to the cause could never be questioned!
i wish him nothing but the best & hope he gets the success he certainly deserves.
Have you actually met the bloke ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supposably lancefield only had 4 of there senior players cause of cricket grand final n injuries but who knows

Yeah, not sure of the make up but definitely more than 4 of their senior team. John Kent was playing twos also. Seen a few boys with their cricket medals getting around.

Round 1 is finally here.
Tips for this weekends games?

Coburg Districts vs Jacana
Have watched both sides play and not sure districts have the leg speed. Jacana by 21pts

Moonee Valley vs Roxburgh park
Loui to Moonee Valley, so this makes for an interesting match up.
I don't think Roxy will bottom out like everyone is tipping.
Roxy by 3 points

Keillor Park vs Northern Saints
Bit of the unknown here, not sure Keillor park have recruited much..
Northern saints you'd say would win. Saints by 23 points

Burnside Heights vs East Sunbury
Twilight game. Burniside improving but not enough. Cavelli on $700 a game?
No real news on East recruits. Sunbury by 77 points.

Jacana over districts with an effigy of cam Cloke to get burnt

Valley in a tight one against Roxy Loui to get smashed in the first centre clearance

Saints over kp by 5 goals- kp the windiest place on earth

Sunbury to hammer burnside covelli's 700 a game to lessen some of the pain of getting smacked by 30 goals

Coburg by 25 (Is Cloke playing?) will be the difference
Roxy by 35
Northern by 15
E Sunbury by 65

Round 1 is finally here.
Tips for this weekends games?

Coburg Districts vs Jacana
Have watched both sides play and not sure districts have the leg speed. Jacana by 21pts

Moonee Valley vs Roxburgh park
Loui to Moonee Valley, so this makes for an interesting match up.
I don't think Roxy will bottom out like everyone is tipping.
Roxy by 3 points

Keillor Park vs Northern Saints
Bit of the unknown here, not sure Keillor park have recruited much..
Northern saints you'd say would win. Saints by 23 points

Burnside Heights vs East Sunbury
Twilight game. Burniside improving but not enough. Cavelli on $700 a game?
No real news on East recruits. Sunbury by 77 points.

$700 waste of money

Jacana over districts with an effigy of cam Cloke to get burnt

Valley in a tight one against Roxy Loui to get smashed in the first centre clearance

Saints over kp by 5 goals- kp the windiest place on earth

Sunbury to hammer burnside covelli's 700 a game to lessen some of the pain of getting smacked by 30 goals
no chance Loui even cops a bump in the first clearance no one at Roxy would have it in them all talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back