EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Could not have happened to any club more deserving then Jacana dont blame Cloke for wanting to get out of there
Jacana has improved so much over the years so I dobt know why you would make a stupid comment like that maybe you couldn't get a game in the 1st 5 years ago

I still think that Coburg Districts have been going under the radar. Think its good that they don't have the expectation of previous seasons and I see them as the premiership favourites. Will be a cracking game vs. Jacana this week which I might go watch.

Comp is very open!

Tips:
Coburg - 16 points
NS - 36 points
MV - 8 points
ES - 65 points

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jac v Cd must have been a cracker yesterday anyone got a rundown of the game??

I still think that Coburg Districts have been going under the radar. Think its good that they don't have the expectation of previous seasons and I see them as the premiership favourites. Will be a cracking game vs. Jacana this week which I might go watch.

Comp is very open!

Tips:
Coburg - 16 points
NS - 36 points
MV - 8 points
ES - 65 points
Great game down at the fog yesterday. Roxy didn't disappoint trying to throw their weight around and their supports were feral as usual. Great game by the valley

Great game down at the fog yesterday. Roxy didn't disappoint trying to throw their weight around and their supports were feral as usual. Great game by the valley

Probably would have won the game if they concentrated on their own game instead of trying to smash Loui all day

Probably would have won the game if they concentrated on their own game instead of trying to smash Loui all day

Roxy will get no where in the coming years if they continue with that culture.
Mass walkout at seasons end and now trying to make a point by physically hurting an ex player in Rd 1.
Have they not learnt from last years grand final loss ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back