EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Roxy will get no where in the coming years if they continue with that culture.
Mass walkout at seasons end and now trying to make a point by physically hurting an ex player in Rd 1.
Have they not learnt from last years grand final loss ?
Spot on

As i was not there to see but was there many attempts at getting Loui? or was it all talk great wins by Valley and Coburg

All day

Would have gotten 6-8 frees from it

Got him off the ball a beauty too... not a punch but ran through him when he wasn't expecting it
It takes a very tough player to run off lines and clean players up when the recipient doesnt no its coming. How about these fearless footballs stick their heads over the pill and win a footy for themselves. Does getting beaten AGAIN in a Grand Final still not teach these boys a lesson? Cultures can be changed with strong leadership and coaching

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was at the MV v Roxy game and it was a cracker.
Don't think I've ever seen such terrible umpiring though both ways.
Loui played well and kept a cool head but boy can he exaggerate.
Not taking anything away from his game but a lot of these 'off ball incidents' had nothing in them.
Unfortunately for him he will cop the verbal abuse against another 2 clubs aswell.
Great start to what looks like a cracking season.

As i was not there to see but was there many attempts at getting Loui? or was it all talk great wins by Valley and Coburg

Am I the only one on here thats a bit sick of hearing about loui?

It's almost like hes one of the AFL's best ever players with the amount of hype he creates through his multiple personal accounts and then his groupies also jump on and pump him up! From what I've seen hes an average (or slightly above average at best) midfielder in a 3rd division league. I dont mean to have a go at him but come on...surely theres something else to talk about?

How about a discussion about some players to watch on each line in the league?

FB - any solid brick walls that have entered the division?
HB - CHB from NS that floats around cutting everything off (not sure of his name)?
C - Wilson from MV would be an obvious one
HF - with capuano gone from roxy, who will fill the gap?
F - big bustling forward or small, speedy focus up front?
R - have ruck stocks improved in the off-season

Am I the only one on here thats a bit sick of hearing about loui?

It's almost like hes one of the AFL's best ever players with the amount of hype he creates through his multiple personal accounts and then his groupies also jump on and pump him up! From what I've seen hes an average (or slightly above average at best) midfielder in a 3rd division league. I dont mean to have a go at him but come on...surely theres something else to talk about?

How about a discussion about some players to watch on each line in the league?

FB - any solid brick walls that have entered the division?
HB - CHB from NS that floats around cutting everything off (not sure of his name)?
C - Wilson from MV would be an obvious one
HF - with capuano gone from roxy, who will fill the gap?
F - big bustling forward or small, speedy focus up front?
R - have ruck stocks improved in the off-season
CHB - Adrian McKinnon from Roxy. Absolute rock, and can always swing forward for something different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NS 40 pts (could well be more - home ground, past players, big home crowd, I could be wrong on win, hope not - I'd exepect former premiership player to come in kicked 6 in ressies last week)
MV 15 pts
ES 20 pts
RP 68 pts

Not a massive punting man so this may or may not be a new thing but Sportsbet (am aware they've done Premier in the past - not sure if they've ever done Div1 or 2) have Roxy as $2.50 favourites with Cloke gone from the Jags

Not a massive punting man so this may or may not be a new thing but Sportsbet (am aware they've done Premier in the past - not sure if they've ever done Div1 or 2) have Roxy as $2.50 favourites with Cloke gone from the Jags

So does that mean Jacana have agreed to let him go?

Spewing, as an outside observer it had been entertaining reading until this point.

Roxy got anyone of note still yet to appear?

Don't they lose 8 players for 4 weeks going overseas..... big month of footy....
Dont think its that many but really only Short would be a loss the rest are easily replace they have some good 19s that can fill in without much drop off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back