EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon mate there's not a single player including cloke who would be worthy of representing the league outside of prem get a grip
Or name one

Are you saying clokes not worthy?

In the last two years both div one premiership sides have had players good enough to play rep footy.

All I'm saying is have they been going around watching games or was it just pick blokes that have been AFL listed and then the top players from the top clubs only.

(By the way I'm not saying they have got the selection wrong at all)

Just wondering how much time went into picking it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the last two years both div one premiership sides have had players good enough to play rep footy.

All I'm saying is have they been going around watching games or was it just pick blokes that have been AFL listed and then the top players from the top clubs only.

Yeah cloke wouldn't be in my rep team not a chance
Why would you pick a bloke playing div 2 to go into a game that will be so far above the leval he is playing, wouldn't make sense

Have a look at the 44 selected in the rep squad and then tell us who you think has any of those covered in div 1 or 2. Interested to see if someone could come up with a few.

Yeah cloke wouldn't be in my rep team not a chance
Why would you pick a bloke playing div 2 to go into a game that will be so far above the leval he is playing, wouldn't make sense

Fair call.. Rep footy is always another level above any level you play at week to week.

He has also played as high a level as footy as you possibly can and had a pretty handy season last year in div 1.

Call me crazy but I don't think Cloke would struggle holding down a spot in any premier division side if he was still at craigieburn would you pick him?

It's a rep side you're picked on your individual talent and your ability to best represent the league.

He would be in my side.

Have a look at the 44 selected in the rep squad and then tell us who you think has any of those covered in div 1 or 2. Interested to see if someone could come up with a few.

Tom Hardy like Iv already said I don't believe selectors got it wrong I agree it's a very very good side and I'd find it very difficult to replace anyone especially for anyone that is significantly better.

I simply questioned the selection process that's all.. was Cloke picked because his name is Cameron Cloke or did a selector go out watch a div 2 game and thought yeah we want that guy?

Fair call.. Rep footy is always another level above any level you play at week to week.

He has also played as high a level as footy as you possibly can and had a pretty handy season last year in div 1.

Call me crazy but I don't think Cloke would struggle holding down a spot in any premier division side if he was still at craigieburn would you pick him?

It's a rep side you're picked on your individual talent and your ability to best represent the league.

He would be in my side.

Cam is probably the most genuine stay at home full forward in the squad but i still cant see them picking him in front of Rose Galea Hardingham. Has he been training? For all we know he might not be interested in playing

NS have welcomed back nick Bailey from tulla I wonder why the change back.
That makes three quality players heading back there for the year.
You heard it first here and my source is very good and that is a premier league player / best and fairest winner and vfl player will be back training at NS within two weeks, the blokes name is Simioni. If he comes into their side towards the back end of the year he will be very very very helpful

NS have welcomed back nick Bailey from tulla I wonder why the change back.
That makes three quality players heading back there for the year.
You heard it first here and my source is very good and that is a premier league player / best and fairest winner and vfl player will be back training at NS within two weeks, the blokes name is Simioni. If he comes into their side towards the back end of the year he will be very very very helpful
Simioni has hamstrings made out of paper. Poor bloke cant get on the park. If he can string games together then yes he will be handy.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Simioni has hamstrings made out of paper. Poor bloke cant get on the park. If he can string games together then yes he will be handy.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I spoke to one of their co presidents, and he couldn't give a toss whether he played or not...but loves the fact he can play....he was just happy he was back amongst people he knows that care for the bloke....

To me that tells me why blokes are going back to the club......he says to me good people first, success will follow...

I for one am wrapt for the club. They are building, but really hope they don't lose momentum as only a very few are driving the club, but juniors going well, Auskick best numbers in years and now adding a thirds side to a club that already have supers!!!

I spoke to one of their co presidents, and he couldn't give a toss whether he played or not...but loves the fact he can play....he was just happy he was back amongst people he knows that care for the bloke....

To me that tells me why blokes are going back to the club......he says to me good people first, success will follow...

I for one am wrapt for the club. They are building, but really hope they don't lose momentum as only a very few are driving the club, but juniors going well, Auskick best numbers in years and now adding a thirds side to a club that already have supers!!!
I hope they do something to remember a club legend in Kenny Busst Snr that died yesterday. He was a regular at every home game until he was put into a home.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Districts running with youth policy ?
Taylor now Flavel. Haven't they been tight on points, Flavel would have to be a 4-5 pointer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back