EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that right Turbo?
You'd know wouldn't you.
Knob.

Oh yeah I'm a knob. Your club has done very well. Congratulations on winning back to back div3 reserve premierships. Haha who gives a flying...
Will your recruits play reserves or step up and try to win something of note..I can't believe your club is satisfied with winning reserve div3 level flags..
Who's the knob..

Oh yeah I'm a knob. Your club has done very well. Congratulations on winning back to back div3 reserve premierships. Haha who gives a flying...
Will your recruits play reserves or step up and try to win something of note..I can't believe your club is satisfied with winning reserve div3 level flags..
Who's the knob..

I doubt the club is satisfied they would obviously rather a senior flag but for the guys who won those two GFs im sure it means something of note to them just remember the club is not that old at all

Whispers that Josh Covelli is on the move from Burnside and possibly going to another team in the division that isn't Moonee.

Word on the street is that Roxy and East Sunbury have been nipping away. Jacana coach has also been in contact? Burnside have named a few signings but not Covelli?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Word on the street is that Roxy and East Sunbury have been nipping away. Jacana coach has also been in contact? Burnside have named a few signings but not Covelli?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He wanted out before the season started this year. Sold him on how they were going to sign a heap of recruits and when the season came they’d all backed out apart from a couple. Losing Covelli is huge. Doubt too many players would want to join Burnside with him gone now.

Across on the Northern chat it suggests that some form of Cloke announcement is on Hurstbridge's Facebook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well colour me shocked. Chasing coin rather than success.

Are you upset that he stayed on at Burnside ? They have a great junior program there and hopefully in the next few years will bare fruit. The fact Josh Covelli is helping out with the U 15s shows its more than just coin. Go the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back