EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What I've heard around the traps
Burnside- picked up 2 from north sunshine not sure on quality but it's a start
Coburg Districts - gone on there annual spending spree with Mat Vesnaver being there big get so far
East- Ogilvie and Gardner big gets and heard there's a few good ones to come
Haddy- quite at this stage but there playing assistants should go well
KP- Heard they are speaking to a few including wilcocks and Varva as mentioned both will be more then handy in this Comp
MV- have heard they've picked up Mullins and Taylor to go along with McGrath from APW
NS- heard there's a few on the outer but also a few homegrowns wanting to come back
RP- lost a few including
Tim Blacker to mernda
Elliott to Northern Blues VFL
But have picked up 6-7
Only early but looks like it's gonna be an interesting year

Have Northern picked up anyone of note? I see nothing on web site or Facebook, they usually put em up. They lost their VC to Watsonia. He was a good leader from what I saw. who are those blokes wanting to come back?

reckon east Sunbury will be so much better this year. If not in 18, then 19 they'll go the distance

Have Northern picked up anyone of note? I see nothing on web site or Facebook, they usually put em up. They lost their VC to Watsonia. He was a good leader from what I saw. who are those blokes wanting to come back?

reckon east Sunbury will be so much better this year. If not in 18, then 19 they'll go the distance

Allouche, Abdallah from Westy & Ferraro from Hillside....Ferraro BOG in the Hillside Prelim

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

does anyone know how the 2 Doutta stars players that coburg picked up go, in callum moore and john Delacoe

Ed, Where did you hear Ferraro leaving Hillside? I haven’t heard his leaving to play div2 and would be surprised if he left. But I guess it’s worth a call..
Why wouldn’t he go he was only insurance at hillside. Wasn’t on a contract and had young players put in front even though he offered more. Prob could of left and looked to last year but was told he was needed and would play seniors from that point and once clearences closed was dropped the next week. Yes was found him self back in the 1’s but if he was to go back to northern would be good for that side to have his experience for the young kids coming through.

Why wouldn’t he go he was only insurance at hillside. Wasn’t on a contract and had young players put in front even though he offered more. Prob could of left and looked to last year but was told he was needed and would play seniors from that point and once clearences closed was dropped the next week. Yes was found him self back in the 1’s but if he was to go back to northern would be good for that side to have his experience for the young kids coming through.

Not “totally” true bud. Ripper bloke but hampered by injuries and missed a fair bit of footy over the past 2 years. When fully fit he always played seniors. I guess he might go back one day but has to much talent and respect for his Footy to drop back to div3 atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not “totally” true bud. Ripper bloke but hampered by injuries and missed a fair bit of footy over the past 2 years. When fully fit he always played seniors. I guess he might go back one day but has to much talent and respect for his Footy to drop back to div3 atm.
I guess those that have spoken to him will only know the truth

Big rumour going around, john baker ex Kilmore gun set to sign at east Sunbury, if they get him firing, will be unstoppable in this competition

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unstoppable!! More likely the opposite is true. Had the pleasure of watching him play once last season and he was rubbish. Heard he was on big coin and didn’t even train. East Sunbury don’t need him.

Too much time Training the guns not enough football training he was embarrassing when I saw him play 2 years ago
Watched him play a few games at Roxy this year. was apparently on $500 a game and from what I saw he wasn't worth $5 a game. Looks like Travis McCarty is wasting another clubs money

Think Delacoe played a few reserves games but both are Thirds players. I can’t imagine they will be playing seniors even in Div.3

I reckon Johnny can play seniors in Div 3, but no idea who Moore is.

Watched him play a few games at Roxy this year. was apparently on $500 a game and from what I saw he wasn't worth $5 a game. Looks like Travis McCarty is wasting another clubs money
The only thing being wasted in your post tragic is the money you’re paying for the internet connection to use big footy. Give the club some credit, no interest adding him to the clubs young developing list. I suppose it’s all in your blog name mate and the need to cover up for your teams failures over the past years (wonder who that is??)
Move on champ and let your issues go, just enjoy the upcoming season and don’t get carried away with silly little games.

I reckon Johnny can play seniors in Div 3, but no idea who Moore is.
Agree that John has the ability to play senior footy. He only needs to commit himself and i am sure he will produce good footy at that level. Also a terrific kid. Callum Moore is also a really nice boy but not sure his footy ability will earn him senior selection.

Would be intesting to see if East Sunbury sign Baker. I assume they’ll hope to get more games out of him than training sessions and more than 10 games in a season - something he hasn’t been able to do since his days at Lancefield when he was a dominant forward in the RDFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back