EDFL Division 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing being wasted in your post tragic is the money you’re paying for the internet connection to use big footy. Give the club some credit, no interest adding him to the clubs young developing list. I suppose it’s all in your blog name mate and the need to cover up for your teams failures over the past years (wonder who that is??)
Move on champ and let your issues go, just enjoy the upcoming season and don’t get carried away with silly little games.
Not involved at Roxy mate so not sure what your on about. Was just stating that the bloke can't play.Travis got him to Roxy and as stated on this forum that he's going to ES now,that it would be a big waste of money.Must of hit a nerve did i

Last edited:
Not involved at Roxy mate so not sure what your on about. Was just stating that the bloke can't play.Travis got him to Roxy and as stated on this forum that he's going to ES now,that it would be a big waste of money.Must of hit a nerve did i

If his up and going he will be very handy at ES especially with their young list. ES and Roxburgh Park are totally different clubs heading in different directions, so I think it’s a good recruiting move “if” his willing to put in the work at his age. If any neutral footy observer goes along to watch both clubs you will see they both have different agendas and plans moving forward.

500 a game to drop chest marks and never train big risk if true for Sunbury to sign him up

Agree with you but it works both ways. Did the club agree to these terms and know upfront? Clubs need to do there research on players but on the other hand you do need to take a risk every so often depending on your list. I do think this figure ( if correct) is a lot for a div2 club to afford, unless the player is doing things outside just playing. I guess you learn and move on..I’m sure other clubs have similar issues as well..

If his up and going he will be very handy at ES especially with their young list. ES and Roxburgh Park are totally different clubs heading in different directions, so I think it’s a good recruiting move “if” his willing to put in the work at his age. If any neutral footy observer goes along to watch both clubs you will see they both have different agendas and plans moving forward.
Elaborate a little more please...

Elaborate a little more please...

To keep it brief, one club is new and on the rise with stability off field and young talent on the field whilst the other club seems to be jogging up & down somewhat (actual went back a step in season 2017 if I’m correct) with little stability on & off field. By that I mean a number of players moved clubs last season with many going to opposition teams which is a bit unusual as well as having 3 coaches in 3 years.
I don’t wish to go any further but just stating the bleeding obvious.. Cheers.

One backwards year for the senior side doesn’t count for the “bleeding obvious”

19’s, reserves and Seniors (bar last season for seniors) have played finals for the last 3-4 seasons.

Plenty of young talent. A couple showed they are more than capable of playing seniors for this season coming and beyond.

Stability off field with the same president for quite a few years. Only this season has Bolitho stepped down.

A new, fresh face in Micheal Farrelly, who from what I’ve been told, explains and directs well and the young boys have responded well to the first two weeks of training.

No one going for a mid year Europe trip, and new faces in the side, I don’t think you can under estimate them.

Say what you wanna say turbo, but when you continually buy into the hysteria of many years ago, without having been down there recently, you sound and look like a fool.

19’s, reserves and Seniors (bar last season for seniors) have played finals for the last 3-4 seasons.

Plenty of young talent. A couple showed they are more than capable of playing seniors for this season coming and beyond.

Stability off field with the same president for quite a few years. Only this season has Bolitho stepped down.

A new, fresh face in Micheal Farrelly, who from what I’ve been told, explains and directs well and the young boys have responded well to the first two weeks of training.

No one going for a mid year Europe trip, and new faces in the side, I don’t think you can under estimate them.

Say what you wanna say turbo, but when you continually buy into the hysteria of many years ago, without having been down there recently, you sound and look like a fool.

Div3 eye, or Roxy eye, you don’t get it do you. I was buying into the debate regarding Baker heading to ES and the criticism of his ability of recent years. You poked me for an explanation and I responded. If Baker goes to ES he will do alright. I bet you put a good backman on him.

What hurt Roxy wasn’t Trav coaching or signing Baker as that was later in the piece. It was losing club juniors in McGill and Dimech or were 2 of your better players.
Gee whiz Roxy already started training? How many are going to NFL with an old coach??

Anyway good luck to all sides including Roxy Park. I still think there should only be 1 edfl club who wears black/white. Lol

S

So what club are we talking about? Other clubs than EDS have players going overseas mid season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back