EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid statement from you mate. You make it sound like they are the only ones paying coin to get into finals. What about Tulla? They are thereabouts every fricken year, yet they seem to escape the attention of morons like you. No wonder your side is next to last for the last 100 years with people like you around.

Who wants to frame a market for A Grade this week? I will start it.

Greenvale $1.30
Marby $3.10

Strathmore $1.90
Keilor $1.90

Pretty hard to seperate Keilor and Stratty, but with Stratty beating them twice this year, i like them to last into the 2nd week.

Greenvale deserve to start favorites against Marby, but i think Marby on paper are the best side this year, and i think Greenvale have some question marks hanging over their heads from last year, so im backing Marby in an upset.

at 3.10 Marby huge value..

all you do, is come on here and just defend your club. and speak sh*t. go back into your hole. its finals time, no need for you to post on here anymore.

You lost to a side that you said earlier "arent that great", no need to say anymore. Promise much, deliver little.

And looking at your ladder position, they were all quality! Just like your spectators. Your a shitpot club with no hope of going anywhere in the next 10 years.

Heres something for you Fletch.

St Olivers>Nth Coburg= Northern Saints
Moomba park >Fawkner Amateurs >Fawkner Park> Fawkner= Northern Saints

Now what do all these clubs have in common??????????

You tell me Einstein? Don't hold back....

And looking at your ladder position, they were all quality! Just like your spectators. Your a shitpot club with no hope of going anywhere in the next 10 years.

Heres something for you Fletch.

St Olivers>Nth Coburg= Northern Saints
Moomba park >Fawkner Amateurs >Fawkner Park> Fawkner= Northern Saints

Now what do all these clubs have in common??????????

they all are/were as sh*t as each other, thats what they have in common. i wonder why northern saints lost 10 or more blokes to therry penola this year??

Are West Coburg in just as much trouble as the Northern Saints, image wise now??

I Wasn't there on the weekend but if a player has dropped an umpire I would think they have some work to do???

they all are/were as sh*t as each other, thats what they have in common. i wonder why northern saints lost 10 or more blokes to therry penola this year??

Plenty ok flags for both Fawkner Park and ammos. Success in the juniors at ll the others....and FYI, it's Northern Saints now and time will tell.

The Therry blokes all had their own reasons, some wanted easier footy, some ironically have had enough of all the money in this league. Players move on, so do clubs...

Did the alleged perpetrator get weeks? Or did the EDFL Investigations officer have a too busy week last week to look into this alleged incident?

No result has been meted out just yet. From my understanding the Greenvale Reserve incident is being handled by the Police and the I.O. was working on our case.

Rest assured once a recommendation is made to the EDFL Board of Management it will be announced accordingly no doubt.

Plenty ok flags for both Fawkner Park and ammos. Success in the juniors at ll the others....and FYI, it's Northern Saints now and time will tell.

The Therry blokes all had their own reasons, some wanted easier footy, some ironically have had enough of all the money in this league. Players move on, so do clubs...

And now its time for you to move on Fletch. Enought of your dribble on this site please.

Finals time in the EDFL, how good that. B Grade started last week, A grade starts this week. My tips are

A Grade

Greenvale Vs Maribyrnong Park
Keilor Vs Strathmore

B Grade

Oak Park Vs Taylors Lakes
Keilor Park Vs Pascoe Vale

and Go Marby!

Tribunal results from last night "Investigation Under 16 Northen Saints Permit to Play Withdrawn".... i assume this is a player and not the side as a whole ironic after i gave West Coburg a big rap last week on a much improved club and attitude in another topic they have come out this week and assaulted and abused umpires in several grades - i hope the club is dissapointed with events and continues working hard as they have come along way and the last thing the league and anybody involved with the EDFL would wanna see is them to slip backwards. Also on that note Jacana as a club both in behaviour (notable lack of reports this year in number, although one very serious one for umpy bashing) and results improved this year. Nobody can argue that hollistic improvement amongst our "weaker" or "worst behaved clubs" (that said all clubs have boofheads, some unfortuantly more than others and in different positions to others) is a bad thing as overall it makes our football better on the field and offield more appealing to sponsors.

No result has been meted out just yet. From my understanding the Greenvale Reserve incident is being handled by the Police and the I.O. was working on our case.

Rest assured once a recommendation is made to the EDFL Board of Management it will be announced accordingly no doubt.

Was at Abers tonight and they announced that the Investigation will proceed straight to Tribunal on Tuesday night at the EDFL. Player McKee had severe fractures in the cheek and eye socket that required 7 plates to be inserted in his face!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strathmore won by just under 10 goals. Controlled the game right from the first quarter. They will be a serious threat to Greenvale next week.

Who was out for Greenvale ??

Any one back for next week ??
wheels Aloi was out so was Gazzo. Randello looked underdone and Rama Pekes was hobbling the whole 2nd half. Their big blokes didnt fire a shot and Marbys runners just annihilated them. Broadbent did a good job on Bicer, Ayers was sensational (could have kicked 6 or 7) Holland, bullen both good. This will really test just how good the Jets are. It would be a massive effort to turn that result around. Dont write them off but Marby were super impressive.

Dam. I thought that Greenvale v Marby result was an error. Obviously not.

today's game showed that ayres is very good jon Angel handy Crawford holland broadbent barling very good but Trav jorgenson the best in the comp...
By that far it's not funny... Played on ball as well... The man's a freak...!!!!

Broadford Football Netball Club
www.broadfordfnc.com.au

(affiliated with the Riddell DFL)
Is seeking expressions of interest for the following coaching
positions for the upcoming 2010 R.D.F.L. season.

Senior, Reserves & Under 18’s football
as well as
A-grade, B-grade & C-grade netball.

- Applications close October 14, 2009 via -
The Secretary
Broadford F.N.C.
PO BOX 189
BROADFORD VIC 3658

Any enquiries call 0408842775 or Private Message the above signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad