EDFL Moves Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be a sour taylors lakes supporter or something. who really gives a sh*t!!!!!

comp medals. couldnt go past jorgo i dont think, class all over. ayres will be close behind and 3rd could go to anyone..smoky though is andy nicholson.

b grade it will most likelyy be out of David james, matt morelli and paul koulouriotis for mine. oak park just share the load so cant see it coming from there. but if it were 2 i would go harrison

David James in B Grade by a country mile. It must be the mo, umpires love him :D:D:D
And B.O.G - leg man loves stirring the pot. lol. :thumbsu::cool:

were you at the same game Buddy Love?
when u come off the ground laughing after you nearly cost your team the spot in a GF, then high fiving your team mates, that reeks of arrogance, it was spoken about during the game, were you even there???

Nearly cost the game?? I don't think the ball was turned over with that kick... albeit a strange decision to make late in the game it did still hit the mark.

Same player was actually awarded B.O.G for the game also, so i don't think everyone agrees with your sentiments.

I hope the only 3 blokes actually from marby left down there that play in the 2s enjoy it casue they will be dead in 5 years not even B Grade they will be extinct

There's 4 of us left peanut and we will enjoy watching our side play in an A Grade grand final. We're sure they'll give a good account of themselves and hopefully thats good enough to get 'em over the line.

Seeing as you know so much about OUR footy club, i'll let all the boys know that they better WIN this week though as we're on the verge of extinction and the 4 of us that will be left can come over and play for the mighty ROY BOYS

Nearly cost the game?? I don't think the ball was turned over with that kick... albeit a strange decision to make late in the game it did still hit the mark.

Same player was actually awarded B.O.G for the game also, so i don't think everyone agrees with your sentiments.

I agree, the player in question did nothing worng, he hit his target, as i recall the ball was turned over by a backline player trying to make the switch, from memory the player who 'apparently' kicked the wrong way also won the game with 5 clearances in the last quarter....

I hope the only 3 blokes actually from marby left down there that play in the 2s enjoy it casue they will be dead in 5 years not even B Grade they will be extinct
Gee talk about spiteful. I am not from Marby but I am a fan of local footy. What Marby have done is fantastic. It has taken away the dominance of Greenvale, Strathmore and Keilor. Give them some kind of credit for the year they are having and the complete rebuild of their junior program.

Was it Glenroy with a high turnover of players from last year premership side? How many blokes from the premership side stayed? Must have something to do with all the recruiting Glenroy did to play in A Grade that made the players leave.

There's 4 of us left peanut and we will enjoy watching our side play in an A Grade grand final. We're sure they'll give a good account of themselves and hopefully thats good enough to get 'em over the line.

Seeing as you know so much about OUR footy club, i'll let all the boys know that they better WIN this week though as we're on the verge of extinction and the 4 of us that will be left can come over and play for the mighty ROY BOYS

Go Marby :thumbsu:

Gee talk about spiteful. I am not from Marby but I am a fan of local footy. What Marby have done is fantastic. It has taken away the dominance of Greenvale, Strathmore and Keilor. Give them some kind of credit for the year they are having and the complete rebuild of their junior program.

Marby juniors kids are flying.

Can't wait until Sunday! All aboard

you must be a sour taylors lakes supporter or something. who really gives a sh*t!!!!!

comp medals. couldnt go past jorgo i dont think, class all over. ayres will be close behind and 3rd could go to anyone..smoky though is andy nicholson.

b grade it will most likelyy be out of David james, matt morelli and paul koulouriotis for mine. oak park just share the load so cant see it coming from there. but if it were 2 i would go harrison

No sour grapes her buddy, just making a casual observation fo an incident that could have cost Pacco the game and thier chance to play OP.

U must have seen it, seens how you were there. Were you playing or were you an observer like the many of us??
Looking back through a a heap of your other post id say an observer, an one who knows not alot about either side, especially Pacco.

So how bout you keep drinking you Light Ice on the sideline as that is where you seem to do your best work!!

What night is the Vote Count held?
James seems like the punters catch, any smokeys out there?
Bakker from Pacco has polled well over the yrs, is he any chance???

No sour grapes her buddy, just making a casual observation fo an incident that could have cost Pacco the game and thier chance to play OP.

U must have seen it, seens how you were there. Were you playing or were you an observer like the many of us??
Looking back through a a heap of your other post id say an observer, an one who knows not alot about either side, especially Pacco.

So how bout you keep drinking you Light Ice on the sideline as that is where you seem to do your best work!!

What night is the Vote Count held?
James seems like the punters catch, any smokeys out there?
Bakker from Pacco has polled well over the yrs, is he any chance???

yer your right mate just an observer ;)...have me a few light ices ready for saturday champ. cant believe your dwelling on something that actually DIDNT cost them anything. its like saying a cpl of behinds they kicked in the last quarter could of cost them. it didnt and we move on to the grand final..and bakker is also a gun. will be right up there

Did the alleged perpetrator get weeks? Or did the EDFL Investigations officer have a too busy week last week to look into this alleged incident?

DOUTTA'S HIRCOE GOT 8 WEEKS FOR THE INCIDENT AGAINST ABERS PLAYER STEVE McKEE!

That was the result of the Investigation hearing held at the EDFL Tribunal last night. It had to be held over from the previous week as the defendant did not attend the initial hearing and was uncontactable.

Would you like to put your money where your big mouth is????

Stupid comment regarding Marby from you roysboys, they have got plenty of G.A. money for sure....but are doing well to rebuild the juniors, guys like White playing well at Calder and Byrush winning the EDFL young star award, playing plenty games in the seniors this year.

3/4 of their junior teams played in Grand Finals this year and the 18s improved out of site. Great effort considering they were down n out not long ago....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the result of the Investigation hearing held at the EDFL Tribunal last night. It had to be held over from the previous week as the defendant did not attend the initial hearing and was uncontactable.

What do people who saw the incident think? Seems like a pretty good statement by EDFL but then again I have not seen what happened? Should he have got more?

Tips for weekend:

Senior A: Greenvale by 60 points

Senior Reserve: Abers by 10 points

U/18 A: Keilor by 30 points

Senior B: Pascoe by 1 point

What do people who saw the incident think? Seems like a pretty good statement by EDFL but then again I have not seen what happened? Should he have got more?

Tips for weekend:

Senior A: Greenvale by 60 points

Senior Reserve: Abers by 10 points

U/18 A: Keilor by 30 points

Senior B: Pascoe by 1 point

First post of seen on here giving us a chance! GO PACCO! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: stranger things have happened.

So back to back for Heath Ayres best in the comp, mind you he missed a few games with a arm injury and young Jack gets the young star award, hopefully the bigger award awaits on Sunday,

Tips

A Grade - Marby 37 Points
B Grade - Oak Park 87 points

Go Marby!!

So back to back for Heath Ayres best in the comp, mind you he missed a few games with a arm injury and young Jack gets the young star award, hopefully the bigger award awaits on Sunday,

Tips

A Grade - Marby 37 Points
B Grade - Oak Park 87 points

Go Marby!!
Marc Bullen to win the BOG medal for Marby, the best big game player going around in local footy, & David "Dizzillusion" Gillespi to smack the back out of any poor Greenvale bloke that has to line up on him! And then is a big PARTY AT MARBY!!! WooHoo:D:D:D

Stupid comment regarding Marby from you roysboys, they have got plenty of G.A. money for sure....but are doing well to rebuild the juniors, guys like White playing well at Calder and Byrush winning the EDFL young star award, playing plenty games in the seniors this year.

3/4 of their junior teams played in Grand Finals this year and the 18s improved out of site. Great effort considering they were down n out not long ago....

What happens to all these juniors when they cant get in senior side cause of all the ring ins they will go else where to play senior football it happened to riddells creek in the 90's they folded for years bought a few premierships all the locals left and when money got taken out they were dead where are all your locals now

Great result, Hircoe should go for more it was a disgrace act.
Barnes get your act together with your players mate king hitting from behind.

Well done to Heath Ayres a deserving winner of comp medal. I don't think that he will win the medal he really wants though. Greenvale are a champion team very even across the board.... and i rate that over a team of champions. We will see it i look forward to the game.

My picks:

Greenvale by 25 points
Oak Park by 48 points

Good Luck to all players for the weekends games.

What happens to all these juniors when they cant get in senior side cause of all the ring ins they will go else where to play senior football it happened to riddells creek in the 90's they folded for years bought a few premierships all the locals left and when money got taken out they were dead where are all your locals now

Byrush and White are in the best 22, if the kids coming through are good enough they will be too. Money is a fact of life in local footy. Always has been.

Tips:

Greenvale by 25 points after marby go feral

Abers (2s) by 2 goals

Oak Park because oakers deserve to be back in A grade (but lets not forget the past history with clubs miles in front in B grade losing the GF)

A grade medal to go to Firaj after kicking 10.

OP by 10-15 goals (not total dominance but a comfortable win where the last quarter wont mean much)

A grade will be decided by 20 points either way, whoever runs out the last quarter best as it will be close to even at 3/4 time, good luck to both sides and the umpies for the weekend - hopefully all supporters remember their brains and we can avoid any more negative press for our league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back