EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I played senior footy for 15-16 years and never once did a president address the playing group on the first night. Actually I would go to say the presidents never addressed the playing group the whole pre season. The first I heard was on the Thursday night before round 1

Maybe presidents should be around more mate. All 5 clubs I’ve been apart of presidents have always addressed players from time to time.

Even EK’s president before Pat mate.

Get off it. Idk why I bother with you trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm going to be rolling over this thread to the 2023 0ne in the next day or two. I would usually carry over the last 20-odd posts, but the new one will start clean. If you want to join the new thread I suggest you refrain from making assumptions as to who a poster might be or your access to it will be denied permanently. I'm sick of people ignoring this rule.

On a positive note, well not so much for EDS, Karl Brown was named as Abers latest recruit.

I'm going to be rolling over this thread to the 2023 0ne in the next day or two. I would usually carry over the last 20-odd posts, but the new one will start clean. If you want to join the new thread I suggest you refrain from making assumptions as to who a poster might be or your access to it will be denied permanently. I'm sick of people ignoring this rule.

On a positive note, well not so much for EDS, Karl Brown was named as Abers latest recruit.

Adding a gun forward like that they are going to be hard to beat if they retain their list that’s for sure.

They have lost Meese though I’ve been told. Big shoes to fill there.

Does anyone have an update on what's happening with Deer Park and the other WRFL team (St Albans?) and their transition to EDFL? Which division will they play in and any other details. Thanks.

Does anyone have an update on what's happening with Deer Park and the other WRFL team (St Albans?) and their transition to EDFL? Which division will they play in and any other details. Thanks.

Has the EDFL even announced this? Not a single thing on their website about it or Facebook. You almost feel like they're too scared to announce it until all avenues of appeal are done along with the likely backlash they'll face.

Has the EDFL even announced this? Not a single thing on their website about it or Facebook. You almost feel like they're too scared to announce it until all avenues of appeal are done along with the likely backlash they'll face.
AFL Vic are on record as saying they support every club playing in the league that they want. It is zero chance of a successful appeal.

Div 1 confirmed last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s what’s happening it’s all in house let the general public know what’s going on yeah no chance lol

It's incredibly poor. I thought the league was better than this.

The league would have done the usual & that is consulted a few of their partner clubs. One in the West Essendon area. One west of the Airport & Marby River & one just off Somerton Rd. No need to discuss with all. It’s been happening for years. Those that have ever been to meetings at HQ know that.

The league would have done the usual & that is consulted a few of their partner clubs. One in the West Essendon area. One west of the Airport & Marby River & one just off Somerton Rd. No need to discuss with all. It’s been happening for years. Those that have ever been to meetings at HQ know that.
Name them

Doubt many presidents are amongst the circle singing the song either. Then again not every club post the singing of home and away wins on their Facebook page every time they they get one.

I wonder who you could be talking about...

I just wonder if the board understand they are running a local football competition ,that’s right , local football competition
It’s not an organisation that is planning the overthrow of the Chinese Government
Why so secret , why no information for the supporters of this competition
Everything hidden behind a lack of transparency. Why ?.?
It’s a local football competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back