EDFL Premier Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Keilor. Abers. Mores. Pacco (in any order)

Daylight …

EK. Greenvale.

Gap …

Marby. AH. DOUTTAS. APW.

If the the top 4 stay fit could a great finals series, all look like they capable of winning it. The bottom 4 could be a tight tussle for relegation, not much between APW & Douttas yesterday nor Marby & AH last week. Will cause some big games

Keilor. Abers. Mores. Pacco (in any order)

Daylight …

EK. Greenvale.

Gap …

Marby. AH. DOUTTAS. APW.

If the the top 4 stay fit could a great finals series, all look like they capable of winning it. The bottom 4 could be a tight tussle for relegation, not much between APW & Douttas yesterday nor Marby & AH last week. Will cause some big games
Good assessment. (Small issue: You've put this comment in the 2022 thread instead of the 2023 thread.)

I dont know Bongetti from a bar of soap, but gee whiz he has been rogered big time.

Its one thing to be appointed and then sacked within 3 weeks but for it to happen and to be replaced by a bloke who has never had any success whatsoever its beyond bizarre.

He was once the co coach of St Bernards and for the last 10 years been the under 19 coach.

St Bernards senior coach resigned a month ago but this bloke wasn't even considered for the Bernards job.

In 2021

St Bernards FC is pleased to announce the appointment of Rocky Iannello as Senior Development Coach for Season 2021.

In addition to his Premier U19 Coaching role Rocky will be working with players transitioning from the Under 19 and Under 23 to Senior level. The majority of these players Rocky has coached through his long standing and successful role as Premier Under 19 Coach and no doubt they will benefit greatly from his vast experience at Senior level & his continuing strong relationship with them all.

Good luck to him but i am tipping EK / the Pres will eat him up and spit him out by about round 9
Don’t know how true this is, but the reason for this was that pat was super close to signing Gary Ayers despite having signed bongo. That fell through very last minute and needed a quick replacement as the plan was Ayers would coach the following year (not sure now that’s the case given the recent debacle). I heard this from a current player, but not sure how true it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back