EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath Scotland quote:
“No disrespect to where I’ve been but the club I was at was really big on buying talent, so it was a high turnover – an IPL type set up, come in, come out.
Scotland the ill informed fool..I’m advised the entire premiership team besides two played at DP in 2022..hardly a change of talent or IPL set up , maybe him walking into a team that was set up something he has a history of not doing

Scotland the ill informed fool..I’m advised the entire premiership team besides two played at DP in 2022..hardly a change of talent or IPL set up , maybe him walking into a team that was set up something he has a history of not doing
Not quite right, Though Scott did bring quite a few, due to points and form most did not make team.

From the 2023 grand final team , 19 were on the list of 2022 and were regulars while in WRFL.

Can anyone point me to a good VFL Big Footy Forum page, I have done a search but not much pops up. Keen to read any movements and gossip in the VFL teams.

Your obviously another poster whos dirty on him for some reason ? Story also said he coached Hoppers so probably a few quotes not quite true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vavra knocked back major money to resign at the griff. Nick Ash has motivated and rejuvenated this old list to aspire for a premiership assault on Mick and his men

So you havent heard that sort of talk or so called lies from an afl coach over the past few years ? It happens. You obviously have an axe to grind. Hes moved on from Deer Park now. Let it go.
It seems as though he rubbed people the wrong way during his tenure at Deer Park, he's now essentially talking s**t in his efforts to hype his new employer.
It's understandable why that would make Deer Park people roll their eyes.

So you havent heard that sort of talk or so called lies from an afl coach over the past few years ? It happens. You obviously have an axe to grind. Hes moved on from Deer Park now. Let it go.
Tell the fool to report facts that’s not hard or is it when you are looking for an excuse to be shown the door after a premiership 😂

It seems as though he rubbed people the wrong way during his tenure at Deer Park, he's now essentially talking s**t in his efforts to hype his new employer.
It's understandable why that would make Deer Park people roll their eyes.
Fourth in four years will end in tears 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just finished up at the park with the great grandkids having a kick but ended up being told about scotlands new club having a mass exodus can anyone confirm if it was true

Cooper Keogh playing VFL at Coburg in 2024. No surprises there given North recently recruited three ruck/KPF players to their AFL list that are likely to be prioritised to play VFL over him.

Just finished up at the park with the great grandkids having a kick but ended up being told about scotlands new club having a mass exodus can anyone confirm if it was true
They have lost tons but several of their best like Sheppard and Sam Lloyd ect had gone before he was appointed

Last edited:
I think Heath has confused the nature of his own tenure and the Deer Park playing group when it comes to IPL style talent. 95% of the first and second grade players have been at Deer Park for years. Most players recruited replaced retiring players. The Skipper has played at Deer Park for 10 years + and is a good example of loyalty. To give the uninformed an insight into Heath he certainly has his good points along with some questionable behaviors. Winning and team rules are important but clipboard disposal when 10 goals up deep into the last quarter is questionable as is feuding with your brother who is strength and conditioning coach leading to him packing up shop and leaving never to be seen again mid game.. Don't know what happened but to see a champion of the club Rodney Van Reit excised reportedly by Heath just prior to the finals after playing all year and playing in many premierships was disappointing to many who admired the contribution of Van Reit to the club for many years. To Van Reit's credit he played the year out in the seconds when he would have been a certain member of the senior grand final side if not for Heath's decision to axe him for reasons unknown.

Couldn't get into the players room at half time of the GF but Pat from EK could. Perhaps Heath was auditioning for a role at EK. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back