EDFL Premier Div 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another EDS gun leaving Jensen wants out refusing to play for EDS

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Off to a club in the efl, not sure name. He will be missed for sure. Great pickup off the field with Barry Mitchell assistant coach. Eds lost to Balwyn by 7 gls today.

When is edfl going to announce findings of Abers breach. Pv & Eds all clear but two blues found to be over.

Haha. Rumour is they won’t clear him either.

Know your only joking, but he can’t run water either unless his cleared, as his a registered player with EDS. Lol

Unless a player owes money or has club property, I’ve never understood clubs refusing to clear a player that doesn’t want to be there.

Unless a player owes money or has club property, I’ve never understood clubs refusing to clear a player that doesn’t want to be there.

But clubs can’t be pushed around either. Shouldn’t players also be accountable for what they sign. Maybe he is contracted and in that case why shouldn’t they hold him accountable. Did the club recruit specific players thinking he was playing??

I guess if he was moving interstate for work or back to his hometown in the country I would understand, but he wants to go back to an opposition club..

The question is,, is he contracted??

But clubs can’t be pushed around either. Shouldn’t players also be accountable for what they sign. Maybe he is contracted and in that case why shouldn’t they hold him accountable. Did the club recruit specific players thinking he was playing??

I guess if he was moving interstate for work or back to his hometown in the country I would understand, but he wants to go back to an opposition club..

All fair points Turbo. Question is has EDS released any contracted players to date? Lets say they have then the precedent has been set. More to play out im hearing

His clearance is to the EFL so his not going to an opposition club and also If he is contracted did EDS honour the agreements ($$$$) of the 1st year of his contract?

His clearance is to the EFL so his not going to an opposition club and also If he is contracted did EDS honour the agreements ($$$$) of the 1st year of his contract?

Fair point as well. If they didn’t abide by the full contract agreement then I agree the contract is no longer valid.

Thought we were talking about player R who I thought wanted to go to Glenroy but your talking about player J yeah??

Fair point as well. If they didn’t abide by the full contract agreement then I agree the contract is no longer valid.

Thought we were talking about player R who I thought wanted to go to Glenroy but your talking about player J yeah??
Yes sorry my mix up. With the ronaldson clearance could be EDS returning serve to glenroy from the way kites clearance was handled a few years back

Ronaldson and Jensen both signed new contracts this year for 2018. They have both decided they want to depart in early March, and they should have to honour them. Pretty hard to replace them now.
Few positives on the weekend against Balwyn especially the addition of Barry Mitchell to coaching panel, and some young players playing well. Going to be a tough year but hopefully some young gems appear

Ronaldson and Jensen both signed new contracts this year for 2018. They have both decided they want to depart in early March, and they should have to honour them. Pretty hard to replace them now.
Few positives on the weekend against Balwyn especially the addition of Barry Mitchell to coaching panel, and some young players playing well. Going to be a tough year but hopefully some young gems appear

Gremlin it doesn’t sound like a good environment if players wanting to depart in March. Maybe you might need to get Barry to pull on the boots and slot into the midfield. Lol

What’s Barry doing at EDS? Any alliance to the club or just helping Wal?

Gremlin it doesn’t sound like a good environment if players wanting to depart in March. Maybe you might need to get Barry to pull on the boots and slot into the midfield. Lol

What’s Barry doing at EDS? Any alliance to the club or just helping Wal?

He was talking at huddles on the weekend so assume he is an assistant but not 100% sure.
Environment obviously not great and some young guys just don’t want to play in poor teams or show any loyalty unfortunately.
Douttas have buggered up pretty badly on and off the field last 2 years but can’t dwell on it just got to move forward and hope for change.
Glenroy round 2 shaping up as a big game already!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day my Big Footy Friends!!!!!!!!!!! Been away for a while(don't ask).., What's news around the traps? I hearing KFC looking the goods big time , Abers/Greenvale/Marby havn't dropped off and if ever Pacco were going to win their 1st A Grade flag it's gotta be this year... How's the clubs/new recruits looking in the Praccie's? When/Where are they this week? Mores, Heights/WC & Roy's.. What the hell has happened down at Nipper Jordan Oval?

If they both signed this year then they should either play or sit out the year. I hear there was a fight between two players at their recent weekend camp, maybe it's got something to do with that.

Honour a contract , that’s unheard of at EDS both by players to the club and also by the club to the players.[/QUOTE]e

Honour a contract , that’s unheard of at EDS both by players to the club and also by the club to the players.
e[/QUOTE]
What has happened has happened. My question to both players is, can you put this behind you and find away to move forward and help a club that it seems is clearly struggling? One they were both happy to play for at the start of the year.

The club has been fair to the players for the past two years by allowing them to travel overseas during the year, to the detriment of the club. Is the club wrong or squeaky clean? Did they stuff up last year? Is Paul Barnard to blame for this mess and that is why he left mid season?

We don't know because we weren't there but by having so many players leaving, they did something wrong. It's not just those that played senior's that have left. We are talking about a club that has dominated U16's for the majority of the past 6 years. Where are all those players now?

Suffer this year, try and get most of those players back to your club and in three to four years they will dominate again.

As for Barnard, I have no idea.

Honour a contract , that’s unheard of at EDS both by players to the club and also by the club to the players.
e[/QUOTE]

Ok seems like you know everything that goes on down there so I’ll have to take your word for it. Either way it looks like the 2 boys in question will have to play at EDS or sit out for 12 months.

Not feeling much love here fella's.
How's the lower teams looking apart from Doutta's. West Coburg, Avondale, Roy's - do any of these 4 teams have any chance of making the 4?

Can anyone fill us in on clubs practice match results ?
Balwyn best EDS by about 5 goals on Saturday at Nipper Jordan. Eds play Deer Park this week

NO. Hows that for love Bang?

All good Outty , just wanting to see if there is anyone out there in Big Footy Land who thinks any of those 4 a re flying under the radar. I don't think they are but I've been outta it for a while.. But I'm back now baby..
Turbo - Give us some news , how's life a Panther Land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back