EDFL Premier Div 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big recruits and no doubt play for the luv of the jumper.

Douttas recruiting key position players is what they need as besides there ruckman were very small.

Generally pretty quite recruit wise on here besides PV recruits. Any truth the best chf from GFL is heading to Keilor?
Yes great signing for Keilor
Cachia to abers is a big blow to strathmore especially with a few of the other more experienced players retiring or leaving.

I can tell you one that says the club hasn't spoken to him. So how many more are there?

Replying to your first post, pre edits, pretty sure club presidents don’t have anything to do with recruitments, re-signings or job employment. EDS have a new president, coach, and footy ops, maybe your son needs to call EDS if he wants to return.

Big recruits and no doubt play for the luv of the jumper.

Douttas recruiting key position players is what they need as besides there ruckman were very small.

Generally pretty quite recruit wise on here besides PV recruits. Any truth the best chf from GFL is heading to Keilor?
Not sure the Keilor signing from Geelong way is a chf. More on baller. Abers and Strathmore were into him also.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

John Roumeliotis and Ivan Pavlovic are the guys at EDS. Think they may be returning junior players, anyone from the club on here?

I would think the entire EDFL (and wider) footy community would all be wishing John the best. Has a had a wretched run with knee injuries and if any young kid deserves a break it's him.

Replying to your first post, pre edits, pretty sure club presidents don’t have anything to do with recruitments, re-signings or job employment. EDS have a new president, coach, and footy ops, maybe your son needs to call EDS if he wants to return.
Some go, some come back. It seems EDS are doing what I suggested bringing back some of their players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That conversation was held before the end of the season. Maybe not but they do know the majority of people that deal with the club. He has received a call from the club since my post, along with interest from another league. He is happy to stay where he is or come back.

Why would 4 Premier Clubs be unfinancial to the EDFL.
How did the 3 clubs that were to be audited this year Abers , Pacco and Doutta. I’m hearing all might not be good with 2 of them.
No word of recruits from quite a few clubs , Airport Glenroy Avondale all very quiet.
How’s the finances going with the salary cap in place clubs should have stacks of dollars.

How did the 3 clubs that were to be audited this year Abers , Pacco and Doutta. I’m hearing all might not be good with 2 of them.
No word of recruits from quite a few clubs , Airport Glenroy Avondale all very quiet.
How’s the finances going with the salary cap in place clubs should have stacks of dollars.

Geez, you’ve thrown a curve balls there riddeller, how about a few more details on point 1&2

Is Cachia confirmed to Abers?
Not sure if officially signed yet but it will happen. He agreed during this season to be at abers next year. If true McBean has signed & Blackwell plays on which I’m hearing he will even it’s only 6-10 games + finals, then good luck stopping that midfield. Would be very short priced to go 3 in a row

You couldn't see EDS going anywhere near the cap this year.
So if Abers went over again what happens to them? Stripping of premiership, fine of $30 k, drop in player payments $20k less than every other club and automatic audited for the next five years is my suggestion. As for Pacco, somebody else can suggest their penalty.

You couldn't see EDS going anywhere near the cap this year.
So if Abers went over again what happens to them? Stripping of premiership, fine of $30 k, drop in player payments $20k less than every other club and automatic audited for the next five years is my suggestion. As for Pacco, somebody else can suggest their penalty.

This is BS surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back