EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to get Turbs wound up but is it too simplistic to say that some of these departures could be because of Marby's ground and facilities? The ground would be close to if not the worst in Premier (and no fault of Marby as Council owned) and the size of the change rooms are at best for u/11s - (again Council). Players that are not juniors or coming out of VFL ranks - including the development league, expect reasonable training, playing, rooms etc. and at the moment, Marby would rate as one of the lowest in the comp.

I acknowledge a few players went there with or for Castello but if they were happy with the offering then they would stay. I didn't see many clearance Ins during November - with the quality of outs does that put them in the bottom 4?
Can't be any worse than Abers change room for away teams. EDS even though newer their change rooms are tiny. Good to see EDS are having some money spent on their facilities. Keilors are good, Strathmore good, Avondale Heights good, APW good, Greenvale good. Councils need to realise that 22 men and support staff also need to fit into these rooms not just young kids.

Can't be any worse than Abers change room for away teams. EDS even though newer their change rooms are tiny. Good to see EDS are having some money spent on their facilities. Keilors are good, Strathmore good, Avondale Heights good, APW good, Greenvale good. Councils need to realise that 22 men and support staff also need to fit into these rooms not just young kids.
Your joking about EDS finally having money spent. That new pavilion is only 5 years old. They have had more money spent on their facilities than anyone else in Moonee Valley.
Clubs like EK, EDS and Moonee Valley are lucky they have councillors in there back pockets as those clubs get all the upgrades.
Yet a club like Abers haven’t have an upgrade in 20+ years.
You can’t blame the council on Marby’s facilities they recently had an upgrade and spent too much on the social club leaving nothing towards the rooms. All clubs do get input into the new rooms, council doesn’t just design something an say here u go bad luck.

Your joking about EDS finally having money spent. That new pavilion is only 5 years old. They have had more money spent on their facilities than anyone else in Moonee Valley.
Clubs like EK, EDS and Moonee Valley are lucky they have councillors in there back pockets as those clubs get all the upgrades.
You can’t blame the council on Marby’s facilities they recently had an upgrade and spent too much on the social club leaving nothing towards the rooms. All clubs do get input into the new rooms, council doesn’t just design something an say here u go bad luck.

Paccos ground surface getting improved drainage, as well as posts/netting behind both goals. With recent improvements into the social viewing area that should see a huge improvement.

From what I hear EDS paid for and did those renovations on the club themselves and then got in trouble for doing it but were able to keep them. They also paid for the renovation or had donations that allowed them to upgrade their home dressing room. It had nothing to do with getting money from the council. As for the other building that was for the cricket club, they have three grounds.

Some clubs have council while other clubs have the EDFL in their pocket. Seems of fair

Paccos ground surface getting improved drainage, as well as posts/netting behind both goals. With recent improvements into the social viewing area that should see a huge improvement.
It's about time, that ground of yours is like a swamp when it's wet.

From what I hear EDS paid for and did those renovations on the club themselves and then got in trouble for doing it but were able to keep them. They also paid for the renovation or had donations that allowed them to upgrade their home dressing room. It had nothing to do with getting money from the council. As for the other building that was for the cricket club, they have three grounds.
The club still has access to the new pavilion. Now they are getting another 1.5 million on upgrades. As I said they get looked after because of a certain ex councillor was involved.
Yet the biggest supporting club in Moonee Valley get nothing.

The club still has access to the new pavilion. Now they are getting another 1.5 million on upgrades. As I said they get looked after because of a certain ex councillor was involved.
Do what EDS did and spend some of your own money on your rooms. The 10k in extra payments to players could of been spent on doing something to the rooms.

On the money Newatthis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got to keep their premiership after cheating to win it.
Pretty decent hand out.

I also don’t understand the whinging about change rooms. All players these days are overpaid sooks aren’t they? Let them rough it a bit, it suburban football.

I also don’t understand the whinging about change rooms. All players these days are overpaid sooks aren’t they? Let them rough it a bit, it suburban football.
Are you serious? Abers away room is so small it's not funny.

Room sizes. Fascinating fellas.

Turbo, can you get on here and say something provocative? . .. please.

Hey Silver old friend. Trust your well mate.

It’s pretty boring of late this thread. Majority of EDFL facilities are not up to scratch but that nothing compared to having your car badges stolen when playing against St Albans in the WRFL or going In for a couple of aftermatch beers at Craigieburn and then going out to your car and finding your wheels gone and the car on bricks. Haha

Maybe 2019 will see the mighty Pacco Panthers snatch glory... Some good recruiting should see them improve. Well I hope so anyway..

Hey Silver old friend. Trust your well mate.

It’s pretty boring of late this thread. Majority of EDFL facilities are not up to scratch but that nothing compared to having your car badges stolen when playing against St Albans in the WRFL or going In for a couple of aftermatch beers at Craigieburn and then going out to your car and finding your wheels gone and the car on bricks. Haha

Maybe 2019 will see the mighty Pacco Panthers snatch glory... Some good recruiting should see them improve. Well I hope so anyway..
That is what you said last year old son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back