EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All local players will be jabbed how are players who ain’t jabbed going to hear the teams getting called out on a Thursday night or functions on a Saturday? Any place that serves alcohol and food is classed as hospitality so need double jab to enter premises
This has already been ruled on for community sport. No jab required.

sports at local level wont require dble vax - look at local bball they have started back up and its not a requirement, but is for the NBL so footy and all sports for that matter will be the same
Local basketball is requiring double vax as councils are requiring it for entry into pavillions. In our kids comp this weekend, one council required 16+, another required 12&2 mths. Teams as young as under 14 had to forfeit games if drawn on those courts. It's a mess

Local basketball is requiring double vax as councils are requiring it for entry into pavillions. In our kids comp this weekend, one council required 16+, another required 12&2 mths. Teams as young as under 14 had to forfeit games if drawn on those courts. It's a mess
Yhea feel for the kids we are at 89% double dosed so good job by all victorians hopefully sport don’t cease anymore and we get back to all forms of sport!

Dont have to wait long for our EK v PV bet turbo which is good!! Heard it’s round 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dont have to wait long for our EK v PV bet turbo which is good!! Heard it’s round 2

I think the first game will be good for both clubs and we will see where both of them really are for the year ahead. EDS win well, then EK are not as good as they might think. EK win well, then it’s going to be a long year for EDS. If it’s a close game then it’s a good start for both teams.

I think the first game will be good for both clubs and we will see where both of them really are for the year ahead. EDS win well, then EK are not as good as they might think. EK win well, then it’s going to be a long year for EDS. If it’s a close game then it’s a good start for both teams.

Pretty sure in the Northern league promoted teams get to choose who they play Rnd 1.
Not sure if we do but if so I’d be using that as motivation if DS. Newly promoted club would obviously want to start with a win so choose who they think they have the most chance against.

Pretty sure in the Northern league promoted teams get to choose who they play Rnd 1.
Not sure if we do but if so I’d be using that as motivation if DS. Newly promoted club would obviously want to start with a win so choose who they think they have the most chance against.

Promoted Teams don’t pick who they vs in this comp. Lucky draw I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you’d say that. Think I’ll need further clarification.

You would think if EK actually had the choice they would have went for a Rd.1 blockbuster against a big club and unfurled their “flag” in front of a huge crowd.
We won’t really know until Rd.2 how the Cougars will shape up now. Expect them to beat DS by 15 goals +

You would think if EK actually had the choice they would have went for a Rd.1 blockbuster against a big club and unfurled their “flag” in front of a huge crowd.
We won’t really know until Rd.2 how the Cougars will shape up now. Expect them to beat DS by 15 goals +

Playing against one of the big clubs doesn’t automatically make it a blockbuster. Two big clubs playing each other is a blockbuster. And no, I wouldn’t think they would choose to play one of the big clubs first up and get blown away regardless of potentially drawing a bigger crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back