EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Keilor to shock everyone and make finals! Mark my words
Unlikely
I think they will finish somewhere from 8th - 10th.

A lot of their good players are on the wrong side of 30. On the big grounds in premier they might struggle to cover the ground.

Let’s be honest only 1 team can fit into finals with 4 teams fighting for that spot
Pacco, Marby, AH & Greenvale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely
I think they will finish somewhere from 8th - 10th.

A lot of their good players are on the wrong side of 30. On the big grounds in premier they might struggle to cover the ground.

Let’s be honest only 1 team can fit into finals with 4 teams fighting for that spot
Pacco, Marby, AH & Greenvale.

Local footy doesn't matter what age. Look at Boomer and His brother at North Heidleberg. 40 and 43. Both dominating. Even Messi/Ronaldo (I know its a different sport) but they are showing that age is just a number and proving critics wrong.

Local footy doesn't matter what age. Look at Boomer and His brother at North Heidleberg. 40 and 43. Both dominating. Even Messi/Ronaldo (I know its a different sport) but they are showing that age is just a number and proving critics wrong.
Mate Boomer played AFL which is different altogether. Plus interested to see how a playing coach goes in premier. Yes understand Abers have gone down that path but Abers don’t have anything to prove and will cope and comparing Marcon to Bongetti regarding coaching is a fair gap. Bongetti should make a good coach but playing coach at promoted club is a huge gamble.

Mate Boomer played AFL which is different altogether. Plus interested to see how a playing coach goes in premier. Yes understand Abers have gone down that path but Abers don’t have anything to prove and will cope and comparing Marcon to Bongetti regarding coaching is a fair gap. Bongetti should make a good coach but playing coach at promoted club is a huge gamble.
I agree turbo all mate but it depends on who the get for a match day coach to help out

I agree turbo all mate but it depends on who the get for a match day coach to help out

They already have a match day coach, who has played in the AFL system when Fitzroy was in the AFL and has been involved with the bull ants obv at VFL for the last 5+ years.

They will be fine coaching wise. Bongetti will do a great job, he is extremely knowledgeable and is loved by the players like Pat was, the way he goes about his footy speaks for itself, inspires everyone on the field. Will finish 4-6th. That’s my tip.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
They already have a match day coach, who has played in the AFL system when Fitzroy was in the AFL and has been involved with the bull ants m obv at VFL for the last 5+ years.

They will be fine coaching wise. Bongetti will do a great job, he is extremely knowledgeable and is loved by the players like Pat was, the way he goes about his footy speaks for itself, inspires everyone on the field. Will finish 4-6th. That’s my tip.

😂😂😂

They already have a match day coach, who has played in the AFL system when Fitzroy was in the AFL and has been involved with the bull ants obv at VFL for the last 5+ years.

No one is questioning Bongetti’s knowledge or the respect he has from his players it’s just captain/coach is difficult assignment especially his first year and with EK going up. Bongetti will need to make an impact on field as well as off field. Unlike Abers who we know will be around the mark once again. Even if the were to finish 4th or miss finals it isn’t such a concern.

Anyway we wait and see I guess but it’s only an observation from afar.

Just on Abers do you think they might go young and kind of rebuild with a few senior players leaving. If so they have the right man in Marcon in charge.

No one is questioning Bongetti’s knowledge or the respect he has from his players it’s just captain/coach is difficult assignment especially his first year and with EK going up. Bongetti will need to make an impact on field as well as off field. Unlike Abers who we know will be around the mark once again. Even if the were to finish 4th or miss finals it isn’t such a concern.

Anyway we wait and see I guess but it’s only an observation from afar.

Just on Abers do you think they might go young and kind of rebuild with a few senior players leaving. If so they have the right man in Marcon in charge.
If you look at their side last year they are already young and rebuilding. At least 6–10 players are under 25 if not more.

Yes Boomer played AFL but on the other hand wouldn't that mean his body took a belting and he would be fkd by time he finished up in the afl, to come to NFNL top divvy and dominate games.. running rings around guys. He is 10000 years older than me for crying out loud lol

Yes Boomer played AFL but on the other hand wouldn't that mean his body took a belting and he would be fkd by time he finished up in the afl, to come to NFNL top divvy and dominate games.. running rings around guys. He is 10000 years older than me for crying out loud lol
Breaking: Champion player dominates when playing against weaker opposition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back