EDFL Premier Div 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big 3 flexed their muscles on Saturday.. Pacco win this week I reckon that's the 4 set. As good as AH & Marby have been I'm not convinced they can keep it up and win enough games back end.. Hope they prove me wrong

Big 3 flexed their muscles on Saturday.. Pacco win this week I reckon that's the 4 set. As good as AH & Marby have been I'm not convinced they can keep it up and win enough games back end.. Hope they prove me wrong
AH are way off it,

They kicked 5 goals against Strathmore, 6 against Abers, 9 against Pacco, 10 against Glenroy and 11 vs Doutta

Defensively they are getting better, but the system is clearly making it hard for them score themselves Yes they beat Keilor (12 goals to 12 goals)

But they are miles off being a threat to the top 4 even if they snuck in

They have Greenvale this week who are battling (win that they will turn 6-3) but wont win 6 in the second half of the year

AH are way off it,

They kicked 5 goals against Strathmore, 6 against Abers, 9 against Pacco, 10 against Glenroy and 11 vs Doutta

Defensively they are getting better, but the system is clearly making it hard for them score themselves Yes they beat Keilor (12 goals to 12 goals)

But they are miles off being a threat to the top 4 even if they snuck in

They have Greenvale this week who are battling (win that they will turn 6-3) but wont win 6 in the second half of the year

How did Rose play on the weekend ?

Pascoe Vale’s finals hopes have received a boost with ex-VFL midfielder Ozgur Uysal linking with the Essendon District Football League Premier Division club.

Pascoe Vale’s finals hopes have received a boost with ex-VFL midfielder Ozgur Uysal linking with the Essendon District Football League Premier Division club.
Saw that, but he has not played a game all season at West Preston? Why hasn't he been playing?

You wouldn’t believe it , I woke this morning after buying a dog yesterday and he ran off , I have to go look for him between 2pm
And 5pm , I have feeling I know were he is
Canning street or Princess park where did you find the dog :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back