EDFL Premier Division - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us a couple of names!! Keilor FC have an open door policy so it is expected that juniors will comeback especially when they find the grass is not always greener. No doubt some players that found themselves in Div 2 will look to return home.

I've heard that their've spoken Matthew Pearce, Luke Cartelli and Nick Grigg.

I've heard that their've spoken Matthew Pearce, Luke Cartelli and Nick Grigg.
Most Keilor blokes keep in contact when at other clubs. Surprised you haven't mentioned more ie East Keilor, Airport West, Hillside, Deer Park. I am sure Keilor would have 20+ ex juniors playing at other clubs.

Most Keilor blokes keep in contact when at other clubs. Surprised you haven't mentioned more ie East Keilor, Airport West, Hillside, Deer Park. I am sure Keilor would have 20+ ex juniors playing at other clubs.

You can add Robert Trajkovski into that group as well.. Hear pacco are chasing him as well... Will he go back home or prefer to play against them? Interesting though that whoever signs him will have to wait until round 7 to play him due to a 6 match suspension!

You can add Robert Trajkovski into that group as well.. Hear pacco are chasing him as well... Will he go back home or prefer to play against them? Interesting though that whoever signs him will have to wait until round 7 to play him due to a 6 match suspension!
Not sure who would pick him up due to his tribunal history!!

Not sure who would pick him up due to his tribunal history!!

Well rumor is fact trojkovski has signed at keilor as well as a few more from deerpark the big one is JIMMY CONDOS has accepted a roll as playing assistant coach must remember where ever jimmy goes so does Robbie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing that there are massive changes happening at Marby. From to top down!! Where are the Marby bloggers? Only hear from them when they are flying. How about some info or have you jumped off

Hearing that there are massive changes happening at Marby. From to top down!! Where are the Marby bloggers? Only hear from them when they are flying. How about some info or have you jumped off

heath and leverdie whichcello have signed at deerpark and towner has gone to hoppers to join his mate Kade good to see money bags has built marby up and now he is raping them when he gets tired of deerpark the same will happen to them and the end of the day money bags will have to stay on the board as he will not be welcomed at any of the clubs he has been involved in and may be all these clubs that are letting money bags run there club should take a leaf out of greenvales book and get rid of him look how greenvale has kicked on since he has lefted

My mail is Marby have lost Barling, Ayres, Boyd, Laverde, Buttigieg and Smith. Not sure they have all gone to DP??
Money is great when it is there but it can certainly provide some headaches!!!!

Can't wait until EDFL Premier Div Season 2013....what are your thoughts on Next Year? GVALE back 2 back? Strathmore to go around again? Could it be the year of the 2 Blues? or will we have a surprise?!

Avondale have spent some $$$ Patty Rose & Crevino are confirmed. Must have some backing behind seens to get Rose onboard.

Bloomfield will never play against Greenvale. He has mates at plenty of clubs but that will not pry him away from the premier team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back