EDFL-Premier Division 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of late Christmas signings for Avondale Heights - former Western Bulldog and SANFL Premiership player with the Eagles (Stephen Tiller ) and former Brisbane Lions Rookie and Williamstown VFL running defender Phil Smith.
Full credit to new coach Saade Ghazi for his recruiting thus far !!!

Phil smith with be a quality player. The kid can play. Unlucky to only be rookie listed by the lions.

Rohan Nanya leaves Greenvale going to Montmerency a big loss also hearing not many players at pre xmas training can someone confirm this as you would think after winning the flag the players would be training the house down.

With most recruiting happening prior to Christmas (Usually only around 10-15% recruitment done in the new year with most clubs doing recruiting over November and December) Which clubs have done well and which clubs are in a little trouble? How will Airport West go? Are Pacco who just missed out on finals going to be stronger? Are Doutta Stars better placed than 2012 or have they lost a few? Who's got mail???

Avondale recruiting strongly and should be big improvers on last season.
Marby have picked up two ex AFL players.
Greenvale look to have done the same. Though losing Nayna will hurt.
Oak Park may be in some strife as they've lost a few.

Avondale recruiting strongly and should be big improvers on last season.
Marby have picked up two ex AFL players.
Greenvale look to have done the same. Though losing Nayna will hurt.
Oak Park may be in some strife as they've lost a few.

Any names for these additions Jet?? Will Sammy Higgs lob back at Oak Park seeing though he is not returning up Central Murray way??

What about Livo...is he a confirmed departure from Marby??

Any names for these additions Jet?? Will Sammy Higgs lob back at Oak Park seeing though he is not returning up Central Murray way??

What about Livo...is he a confirmed departure from Marby??
Will Slade & Jack Anthony to Marby.
Adam McPhee & Addam Maric to gvale
Oak Park have lost Gleason & Lerm plus a couple of others.
Unsure about Higgs, I've heard Livo being linked to a GVFL side but nothing confirmed as far as I know.

Will Slade & Jack Anthony to Marby.
Adam McPhee & Addam Maric to gvale
Oak Park have lost Gleason & Lerm plus a couple of others.
Unsure about Higgs, I've heard Livo being linked to a GVFL side but nothing confirmed as far as I know.

Cheers mate...they are some handy additions to the comp. I am hearing Livo is heading back to his home at Kerang but no one seems to ba able to say what he is up to for sure

With most recruiting happening prior to Christmas (Usually only around 10-15% recruitment done in the new year with most clubs doing recruiting over November and December) Which clubs have done well and which clubs are in a little trouble? How will Airport West go? Are Pacco who just missed out on finals going to be stronger? Are Doutta Stars better placed than 2012 or have they lost a few? Who's got mail???

Abers only 3 recruits and unlikely for many more. Mail is they have gone for quality rather than quantity as in previous years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a couple of good get for Marby and Greenvale with the ex AFL players, Abers will be looking to go a step further in 2013, Avondale will improve the most from last season, the comp will go up a level,

Livo is retired, not playing footy anywhere Marby, Kerang etc etc.

Go MARBY!

Looks like a couple of good get for Marby and Greenvale with the ex AFL players, Abers will be looking to go a step further in 2013, Avondale will improve the most from last season, the comp will go up a level,

Livo is retired, not playing footy anywhere Marby, Kerang etc etc.

Go MARBY!
Cheers for that mate.
It's looking like a much more even comp than in previous years with the likes of Avondale and Airport West improving with some quality signings.

Looks as if Nathan Lyon has not committed to Strathmore for the 2013 season ....... seems that the purse strings are being tightened and sources from Darley seem to be very confident that they can lure him across to the Ballarat FL.

2013 Arrivals- Brad Miller (Richmond)
- Chaz Sargeant (Lavington)
- Danny Allan (Wangaratta)
- Jamie Allan (Wangaratta)
- Joel Harris (North Fremantle)
- Jordan Treloar (Werribee)
- Kieran Andrew (Tocumwal)
- Mark Favrin (Monbulk)
- Mark Lynch (Doutta Stars)
- Robbie Allan (Wangaratta)
- Tom Brown (Doutta Stars)
From the Heidelberg FC web site. (Not sure if reported yet);)

What's the go with the KING FURNITURE ADD ?? I understand that adds are how the site is funded however it seems TO TAKE OVER and is hard to remove so i read the posts? Any others annoyed like me ?
Could some body supply the link for PREM DIV season 2013 fixture (Like Div-1)
Thanks go 2013 Local Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back