EDFL Premier Division 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Good one shadow master good cop, bad cop
Smart c##t, dumb c##t just because I've been milking cows since year 7 and didn't have the opportunity to complete my schooling like you we'll educated smart c##ts
My apologies 'milkman99' if I offended you, it definitely wasn't my intention, I was just stating an observation any 'keenwatcher' would have seen that clearly shows that 'milkman99' and 'Shadow Master' are two separate identities.

If your passion is anything to go by I'm sure you would be great at your chosen profession what ever it may be, maybe grammar isn't a key factor in your chosen profession, but it definitely is in mine.

My apologies 'milkman99' if I offended you, it definitely wasn't my intention, I was just stating an observation any 'keenwatcher' would have seen that clearly shows that 'milkman99' and 'Shadow Master' are two separate identities.

If your passion is anything to go by I'm sure you would be great at your chosen profession what ever it may be, maybe grammar isn't a key factor in your chosen profession, but it definitely is in mine.
No offence taken shadow the cows understand all languages and they are not to hard on my grammar

Congratulations Adam Potter on getting abers job good luck to everyone

Milkman99 you seem to have your finger on the pulse is anyone else able to confirm the Potter appointment at Abers? Taylor's Lakes will be disappointed. Perhaps Ash Manning will now be the front runner for the vacant Taylor's job off the back of Milkman99's recent post

R. Magin off to Kyneton so what's going on at Avondale - is Ghazi still head coach?

Young, Rose, Galea, Free, Tiller and now Magin all reported to be leaving.

That's about 65% of their goals from last year out the door plus one of their key position defenders!!

Milkman99 gets to play with **** all day and gets paid for it might be time for a career change for this hack!! ;)

Good see the great man sam tankard short price fav to get the Taylors lake job good to see a good bloke get a job

Don't worry about the IT person hack he has already told half the people in the north & western suburbs
Gee Milkman99 you would hope the IT person of any club would keep club news very close to their chest prior to official announcements. A "Mrs.Mangle" type of person isn't ideal especially during silly season.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee your job must be very demanding if you can spend most of your day on big footy, I know what you do for a living! Your that pest the knocks on everyone's door trying to get them cheaper gas, that's why your grammar has to be so good because you have to write their name and address on a piece of paper, that's if you sign anyone up for your $4 commission, I'm surprised you can actually get big footy up on your prepaid Nokia! I can just imagine you trying to sell gas to some senile old lady that hasn't spoken to anyone in 3 months and you knock on her door and give her your spiel on cheap gas and her reply is f&$k off you pest I'd rather pay an arm and a leg than to talk to you! Anyway get onto the Indian cricket forums you might find someone that enjoys your posts!

Adam Potter great get by Abers!

Gee your job must be very demanding if you can spend most of your day on big footy, I know what you do for a living! Your that pest the knocks on everyone's door trying to get them cheaper gas, that's why your grammar has to be so good because you have to write their name and address on a piece of paper, that's if you sign anyone up for your $4 commission, I'm surprised you can actually get big footy up on your prepaid Nokia! I can just imagine you trying to sell gas to some senile old lady that hasn't spoken to anyone in 3 months and you knock on her door and give her your spiel on cheap gas and her reply is f&$k off you pest I'd rather pay an arm and a leg than to talk to you! Anyway get onto the Indian cricket forums you might find someone that enjoys your posts!

Adam Potter great get by Abers!

That was a very irrational response, an opinion given with an inadequate use of reason and under some sort of emotional distress, there may have been more rational alternatives.

Maybe the side affects are beginning to surface!

Adam Potter may be a great get, a decision made by the Aberfeldie volunteers! Only time will determine that.

I only hope for those long suffering Aberfeldie supporters and sponsors that your good self didn't have anything to do with the decision in your current state of mind.

School teachers are a topical conversation at the moment when it comes to employing CLUB coaches.

Adam potter grate coach
Heard a few players Leving abers likes of Houli toy hislops very good pick ups who ever can get them

Adam potter grate coach
Heard a few players Leving abers likes of Houli toy hislops very good pick ups who ever can get them
Obviously abers did a pay review for 2015 & told these boys they are only getting a 3rd of what they were in 2014 after their performance in the previous 2 grand finals

Bit rough, El Houli was one of their better players in the previous Grand Final.
I agree with you there 'Bluejet', a little bit rough there. Carl on the Corner tells me, that some of those boys may want to move on, plus a few others, because of a past experience in another football environment!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back