EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a poor look and should be investigated by the EDFL. Others wouldn't get away with this behavior. Most of Galeas goals are scored from free kicks.....Soft and cant win his own ball. I did post last week that Keilor looks shaky and they still are.....Out in straight sets
I think you need to seperate his behaviour and ability here. No doubt he needs to pull his head in behaviour wise .He really lets himself down in this area. However to suggest he is soft and can't win his own ball is utter rubbish . He's one of the best contested marks going around in local footy and was at VFL level . It's probably hard recognising this with one eye closed .

I think you need to seperate his behaviour and ability here. No doubt he needs to pull his head in behaviour wise .He really lets himself down in this area. However to suggest he is soft and can't win his own ball is utter rubbish . He's one of the best contested marks going around in local footy and was at VFL level . It's probably hard recognising this with one eye closed .

Not sure what you are taking about mate but Ryan Allan always gives him a Barth and one the softest players I've seen in local footy so
Bang!!!!

Not sure what you are taking about mate but Ryan Allan always gives him a Barth and one the softest players I've seen in local footy so
Bang!!!!
obviously haven't seen much local footy then! Galea is far from soft and the bloke is an absolute gun! gets double teamed and cops a fair bit of physical attention most weeks yet more often than not he gets the better of his opponents! his last 5 years of footy he has 2 VFL goal kicking awards, this year will be the 2nd time he has topped the edfl goal kickers and finished 2nd last year. The fact Ryan Allan towels him up most times they meet does more to prove how good Allen is than proving galea is no good and soft!
Allan is the best Backman in the league by a mile and IMO abers best/most important player

Bang!!!!
I'm not surprised you are not sure what I'm talking about by the way you spell. Barth ? I watched Allan play on Galea in the 2014 prelim at Coburg . It ended up even on the day . That being said Abers had Davis and Toy sitting in front of them all game . It was hardly man on man . I try not to get involved too much but when something is so far off the mark its hard not to.

I'm not surprised you are not sure what I'm talking about by the way you spell. Barth ? I watched Allan play on Galea in the 2014 prelim at Coburg . It ended up even on the day . That being said Abers had Davis and Toy sitting in front of them all game . It was hardly man on man . I try not to get involved too much but when something is so far off the mark its hard not to.

He might be relating it back to Jarrod GARTH! The ex Keilor forward who also found himself in a spot of bother this week. Got suspended for one week on his 3rd visit up to the tribunal! Must be something in the water down Keilor way this last week!

and i reckon the pressure the Abbers mids put on the Avondale entries into 50 probably had more of an impact on the result than any defender. Like saying Minton Connell was no good for Abers because Stevie Vernon used to towel him up every time they played Oak Park.

I've heard from a reliable source that Grant was undecided up to two weeks ago.

Obviously by reading and hearing some commentary, Drums are beating, that's for sure! In any club, there needs to be a cleanse and seems as though there is a definite requirement to do the same at section road. These things take time and the only way to achieve a strong unit is the build with the talent you have plus recruit what you don't. S.Grant seems to be on the right track and would be a loss of continuity if he moves on. You cant keep resetting and succeed!

I've heard from a reliable source that Grant was undecided up to two weeks ago.

Obviously by reading and hearing some commentary, Drums are beating, that's for sure! In any club, there needs to be a cleanse and seems as though there is a definite requirement to do the same at section road. These things take time and the only way to achieve a strong unit is the build with the talent you have plus recruit what you don't. S.Grant seems to be on the right track and would be a loss of continuity if he moves on. You cant keep resetting and succeed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he has his favorites and treats the other players different you only have to look at the best players from Saturdays game one player got in the best having played 11/2 quarters. I posted on here quite a few weeks ago that they were not a happy team at Greenvale looks like others a hearing the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back