EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it a punch?

It was a 36 week cowards punch and the coward club is still trying to defend the indefensible. The way KFC has handled this vicious assault is nothing short of appalling from the President, Committee, Coach, Football operations staff and supporters.
I hope Simon takes this further and brings this coward club and player to account. Douttas and Simon have acted extremely professionally throughout this whole ordeal but I can't say the same for KFC as I have heard they may appeal the sentence.

It was a 36 week cowards punch and the coward club is still trying to defend the indefensible. The way KFC has handled this vicious assault is nothing short of appalling from the President, Committee, Coach, Football operations staff and supporters.
I hope Simon takes this further and brings this coward club and player to account. Douttas and Simon have acted extremely professionally throughout this whole ordeal but I can't say the same for KFC as I have heard they may appeal the sentence.

Just heard Ian Findlay in SEN talking about the incident and outcome (2 year suspension).

If ever there was an incident which should have attracted police involvement, this would have had to go close.

4 plates, 10 screws, can't eat solids for 2 months and will never play football again......

If it happened outside a pub, and was taken through the court system, that would usually mean 3-6 months jail.

Credit also to the EDFL for finally showing some ticker and ensuring the thug never plays footy again.

I dont know too much about Burke, does he have history with this type of behaviour?

Credit also to the EDFL for finally showing some ticker and ensuring the thug never plays footy again.

I dont know too much about Burke, does he have history with this type of behaviour?

Ian Findlay said that he had been reported 6 times before for striking.

Agreed. The EDFL has done a magnificent job in this investigation when only one club out of the two involved assisted them to make sure there was a correct outcome. The penalty given was also appropriate due to the severity of the injuries Simon received.
To now find out the coward has had six priors for similar acts just goes to show the character of KFC and the village idiot followers who kept telling us how good a bloke he is and wouldn't hurt a fly.
I can't wait to see the spin that comes out.

Agreed. The EDFL has done a magnificent job in this investigation when only one club out of the two involved assisted them to make sure there was a correct outcome. The penalty given was also appropriate due to the severity of the injuries Simon received.
To now find out the coward has had six priors for similar acts just goes to show the character of KFC and the village idiot followers who kept telling us how good a bloke he is and wouldn't hurt a fly.
How many times Hirko coward punch blokes , or flush elbow????? People in glass houses.........Give it a spell, what happened can't be condoned and everyone feels for Simon but 36 weeks is excessive and on appeal will be reduced. What's done is done.
One club out of the two has finals to concentrate on.

How many times Hirko coward punch blokes , or flush elbow????? People in glass houses.........Give it a spell, what happened can't be condoned and everyone feels for Simon but 36 weeks is excessive and on appeal will be reduced. What's done is done.
Unlike you to want a legitimate discussion shut down Bang. Oh wait..... It's a Keilor player involved, that's different then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If what's done is done why are KFC appealing?
You people sill don't get it.

so what you're saying you'd want this flog to play for Keilor again? even though he's ended a guys football playing days? just proves Keillor are a bunch of ******* flogs to even consider appealing this.

It's amazing how many people witness this punch when the ball was a 100metres away with a player having a shot @ goal
I know when I watch the footy l watch the action not always looking 100metres behind play

Don't think I said that, what I said is One club out of the two has finals to concentrate on!
I think he was replying to your appealing comment due to the fact a club would try reduce a sentence (which is a form of supporting the Accused) which has potentially ended someone else's career in football, Let's not go into more, for example the effect it has had on his family/work/friends and overall Life. just though I'd assist you with you Basic Literacy Skills, and interpreting a reply.
If your stating finals is what you're club would like to concentrate on, why would you then spend time/energy into Dispute a matter, over your finals campaign.

Doesn't make sense ?

If there is an appeal on foot and those not involved do not know themselves what they are publishing on here is true, I would recommend that this website and those commenting avoid making possible defamatory remarks unless they know such comments to be true and factually correct - a tribunal finding of guilt is not proof that a 'coward' or any punch was delivered, and if you do not know that is true for sure perhaps it's best not to comment - just a common sense approach.

It's amazing how many people witness this punch when the ball was a 100metres away with a player having a shot @ goal
I know when I watch the footy l watch the action not always looking 100metres behind play

This is why investigations are held to separate the truth from the crap.

Oh what an evil web we weave
when we practice to deceive.

I am hearing there is quite a bit more to be played out in this.
You people still don't get it.

This statement is incorrect - I suggest you check information and publish accurately before making such statements

This statement is incorrect - I suggest you check information and publish accurately before making such statements

What statements are incorrect?

Making such statements is about the same value as making an incorrect one

If an accumulated 16 weeks equals life, why did he get 36 weeks. Surely the tribunal can just give a sentence of life "never to play again".

Obviously a coward supporter

Let me explain

36 weeks for striking by cowards punch or king hit which ever you would prefer: fact

Will never play football again: fact

Police involvment to follow: fact

Anything incorrect in their?

You really don't get it! You should stick to correcting other contributor's spelling as that is the only real contribution you have made on this forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back