EDFL Premier Division 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

He's easily confused these day the old turbs!

Have heard that there may be a few on the move from Abers in this off season. It will be interesting to see if they try and top up with recruits or try to build from within

And does anyone what's happening at Avondale - if reports that Rose is off to Deer Park are true then you'd have to wonder what the rest of the playing group is doing for 2017. They don't have the luxury of building from within and if they have a few departures it could be a long season for the Heights

Deer park surely not !!
How's there salary cap go ??
Where in the forward line can he fit ?
There killing local footy at this rate

Have heard that there may be a few on the move from Abers in this off season. It will be interesting to see if they try and top up with recruits or try to build from within

And does anyone what's happening at Avondale - if reports that Rose is off to Deer Park are true then you'd have to wonder what the rest of the playing group is doing for 2017. They don't have the luxury of building from within and if they have a few departures it could be a long season for the Heights

Deer park make me sick. Big fish in a small pond. A dominant force in a horrible league. I can guarantee put Keilor or Aberfeldie at full strength and they would beat deer park and Greenvale and pacco wouldn't be far behind beating them too

Johndoe you are onto it. Patak back to Spotty. Reason? Hasnt been paid for alot of weeks. Stand by for numerous departures for the same reason. Have I mentioned the poor Abers treasurer in past posts? Lol

Johndoe you are onto it. Patak back to Spotty. Reason? Hasnt been paid for alot of weeks. Stand by for numerous departures for the same reason. Have I mentioned the poor Abers treasurer in past posts? Lol
Complete stab in the dark. But lynch may be gone too. Noticed him in the Windy Hill bar about 20-30 mins after the siren on GF Day. Had 1 drink & left before any of his team mates come in.

Complete stab in the dark. But lynch may be gone too. Noticed him in the Windy Hill bar about 20-30 mins after the siren on GF Day. Had 1 drink & left before any of his team mates come in.
Bomber behind the bar tells me only 1 Abers official attended the after GF function. Back in the day both teams attended, had the standard 2-3 EDFL supplied froffs then booted off to celebrate or commiserate. Always have a beer after the game win lose or draw in my book just a respect thing I reckon..

Was he from St Bernard's? I'm not sure though.

Hey Turbs,
As interesting as you blokes arguing is, you should get down to Shepparton on Sunday to see the GV grand final. Plenty of comings and goings between the EDFL premier and GV footy and undefeated Kyabram take on Rochester. Plenty of potential recruits for mighty Pacco.

Apologies to those who don't know the recruiting connections.

Hey Turbs,
As interesting as you blokes arguing is, you should get down to Shepparton on Sunday to see the GV grand final. Plenty of comings and goings between the EDFL premier and GV footy and undefeated Kyabram take on Rochester. Plenty of potential recruits for mighty Pacco.

L Smiths the one I'd want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to get boys like him and Newman out of the bush mate,tipping every metro teams had a crack at Newman

Newman wouldn't leave KY and move to the city. His entrenched up there.

Hey Turbs,

Hey Silver, I could be a chance to head up to Shep, but why do they play the GF on Sunday? There was a year when it was after the AFL GF to if I remember correctly.

Bit hard to get recruits from these 2 competing clubs as I know a few at KY and you wouldn't appreciate me talking to the Rochy players. Lol

is he even any good??

would he have got a gig on a list if his last name wasn't wallis??

(not a dig at the bloke just a question as didn't hear much about him this year)
Quality player came runner up Calder cannons best and fairest to Bruno Laguda in 2015. Got drafted had a 6 week hammy to start his season and had a few niggles throughout the year. Probably lacked continuity in his footy but if these are the cards dealt I'm sure eds welcome him back as a handy 1 pointer.

Quality player came runner up Calder cannons best and fairest to Bruno Laguda in 2015. Got drafted had a 6 week hammy to start his season and had a few niggles throughout the year. Probably lacked continuity in his footy but if these are the cards dealt I'm sure eds welcome him back as a handy 1 pointer.

Would think he'd fit like a glove into Premier like a lot of those other youngsters.

Bloody stiff not to get another year all the same.

Hey Silver, I could be a chance to head up to Shep, but why do they play the GF on Sunday? There was a year when it was after the AFL GF to if I remember correctly.

Bit hard to get recruits from these 2 competing clubs as I know a few at KY and you wouldn't appreciate me talking to the Rochy players. Lol
slways play it the sunday after AFL but because the AFL is a week later than usual GVFL didnt follw them this year. Lachies gf went to Ky to play netball this year so locked in there. Should win it this year, intersting thing will be who doesnt get a game.
2 Ogdens should win premierships eh Jaggo

Could potentially get vfl listed but sign with Douttas as his local club

That should be his next point of call (BFL) if he holds out any hope of being redrafted. But your aligned club shouldn't hold out hope they will be "much" value as some VFL clubs don't allow them to go back if they are held in high regard in case they get injured.

The noise level from Abers seems to be getting louder! Allegedly it stems from monies owed or back ended from last year and this year to next year. If any of this is fact, how is this managed under the salary cap?

Yeah traditionally the last GF played in the state the day after the AFL GF but changed to a week earlier this year. I think Bill Burstin and the Sheldon boys would look good in Pacco jumpers just quietly. Newman is on the wrong side of 30 now and injury prone, but to get Lochie Smith you need to recruit his girlfriend first!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back