EDFL Premier Division 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

From Goulburn Valley grounds and facilities to playing at the sh*thole that is MP every 2nd week - good luck champ!

The ground would be better if the council didn't stipulate that all local school football be played on it every day of the week during winter!! Would be interesting to see how the rest of the competitions grounds would cope with such traffic...

The ground would be better if the council didn't stipulate that all local school football be played on it every day of the week during winter!! Would be interesting to see how the rest of the competitions grounds would cope with such traffic...
Yeah and the sh*tty change rooms , sharing a toilet with the punters...

Listen mate - the council own the ground so things probably won't change in regards schools using it. So it will never be up to A Grade standard, best Marby find a ground with a suitable surface or get back to B Grade

Martinello is from Seymour I think. Hollow did play GV but not at Seymour. But that's not say there isn't a link there!!

Martinello played at Benalla. May have crossed paths with Hollow during interleague over the two years Hollow was in the league but doubt it was in the VFL as Hollow was with Willy I think. He played at Tatura and Rochester in the GV.

Anyway, the point being that Martinello is a quality mid.

Martinello played at Benalla. May have crossed paths with Hollow during interleague over the two years Hollow was in the league but doubt it was in the VFL as Hollow was with Willy I think. He played at Tatura and Rochester in the GV.

Anyway, the point being that Martinello is a quality mid.
He is a gun, his from Benalla and played a couple of seasons at willy, hard as a cats head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, good one Stax. Got a call from Billy who wanted to find out how to get a Pacco hoodie as he wants to get on board the Pacco train.. His had enough of div1 footy. Lol
Pfffft,you'll have to sell a heap of hoodies to pay for all these blokes your getting hope you can add up to 48

Yeah and the sh*tty change rooms , sharing a toilet with the punters...

Listen mate - the council own the ground so things probably won't change in regards schools using it. So it will never be up to A Grade standard, best Marby find a ground with a suitable surface or get back to B Grade

A lot of the grounds in A grade are a little ordinary, not just Marby.

EDS opening the cheque book again in what will be Wallis last year as coach. Deano is a good coach, suited to local footy so EDS having a real crack at cashing in while he's there. Got me stuffed though how they could be under the $250k cap???

EDS opening the cheque book again in what will be Wallis last year as coach. Deano is a good coach, suited to local footy so EDS having a real crack at cashing in while he's there. Got me stuffed though how they could be under the $250k cap???
Special dispensation for Douttas, they're allowed to pay up to $250k in U.S currency. Equivalent of $330k in Australian dollar terms.

I'm hearing some 8-10 reserves and senior players have left Greenvale. If true and the names mentioned, the Jets could be under pressure to make finals in reserves and seniors. I would imagine that Chapman is talking to key position players to join the group. Doutta's and Strathmore is my pick to make top 4 in 2017. Out Greenvale and Pascoe Vale.
I'm unclear on the salary cap rules; If a player is working for a business and receives a pay rise / promotion, is this considered as part of the clubs salary cap?

preseason started for most clubs yet? I started on Wednesday at a club :)

Strathmore begin their campaign 6.15pm this Monday the 21st November at Lebanon Reserve. Anyone keen should get down there.

Strathmore have also this morning advertised the Senior Thirds coaching position. Looks like a pretty good gig given that team has won the flag in the competitions first two seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back