EDFL Premier Division 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Greenvale

In: Paul Chapman, Courtney Dempsey, Josh Webb, Matthew Stillman

Out: Trent Shinners, Matthew Smith, Matthew Vasilevski, Nick Lower, Jayden Walker, plus a host of reserves players hurting the depth of the side

18s to watch: Trifunovic, Townsend and Ranno who all played last year. Not coming up from the 18s but still young and could crack into the team at some stage; Ryan Mills and Matthew Condo

Dempsey will cost them at least 4 to 5 wins.

Why the change of heart?
Did seem a strange one to head to Balwyn in the first place.
The cheque book may have come into play Bobby big coin over in the East. Keilor possibly forced to dig a little deeper? Dont forget the sales ability of mighty Mick best in the business. Apparently the eskimos down Antarctica way have asked Mick to hold back on further deliveries of ice (frozen water) he has sold them over the summer Lol

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cheque book may have come into play Bobby big coin over in the East. Keilor possibly forced to dig a little deeper? Dont forget the sales ability of mighty Mick best in the business. Apparently the eskimos down Antarctica way have asked Mick to hold back on further deliveries of ice (frozen water) he has sold them over the summer Lol

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am from the East, OBH. Ironically people often quote the coin from the East yet the EDFL have a $25k larger salary cap - bit of a free hit IMO. That's at least 2 fairly handy players for each side.

Had already been cleared to Balwyn, perhaps the travel factor kicked in presuming he is back out that way.

Sounds like a sentimental return....nothing wrong with that either, cause we all hate to see good players sidelined indefinitely.

Absolutely. Best runner I've ever seen playing footy.

I seen a clearance for Adam Fenton to Craigieburn. Why is Fenno heading there? Anyone from CB care to elaborate, as Fenno is getting on a bit and would struggle in EDFL premier league. Ripping bloke though and was a fair player in his younger days. Bit of a journeyman these days but great to see him still running around. Gee it's a bit of travel involved as well for the big guy..

I seen a clearance for Adam Fenton to Craigieburn. Why is Fenno heading there? Anyone from CB care to elaborate, as Fenno is getting on a bit and would struggle in EDFL premier league. Ripping bloke though and was a fair player in his younger days. Bit of a journeyman these days but great to see him still running around. Gee it's a bit of travel involved as well for the big guy..
That's an interesting one

I think you will find not re appointing a coach or president till November really put them in a position they shouldn't of been in heading into premier all the big name players were signed by then And Anyone they looked close to landing fell through and it's really left them in a bit of trouble they have added for 4-5 players since Christmas who look to be all players who help there depth in the 2s or fringe ones players . It's disappointing to see an poor management from a club that you would think new they were going to premier division by round 12 last season . Hopefully they can cause an upset during the year to remain in premier and rebuild and go again.

I think you will find not re appointing a coach or president till November really put them in a position they shouldn't of been in heading into premier all the big name players were signed by then And Anyone they looked close to landing fell through and it's really left them in a bit of trouble they have added for 4-5 players since Christmas who look to be all players who help there depth in the 2s or fringe ones players . It's disappointing to see an poor management from a club that you would think new they were going to premier division by round 12 last season . Hopefully they can cause an upset during the year to remain in premier and rebuild and go again.

It was a perfect storm for them to replicate a Doutta's style entrance into premier league.
As you say, a lot goes towards the behind the scenes management as it does on the field.
Good luck to Craigieburn, but Mack to where you can enjoy your footy.....Div 1

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cash!!
I thought he still has a chronic foot issue?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Who else has Keilor recruited as I wouldn't be hanging my hat on Cavka (if his injury is bad) and Jason Williams..

PS: I do wish Cavka a speedy recovery as it would be great to see him play this season. Even just sitting as a forward..

Who else has Keilor recruited as I wouldn't be hanging my hat on Cavka (if his injury is bad) and Jason Williams..

PS: I do wish Cavka a speedy recovery as it would be great to see him play this season. Even just sitting as a forward..

only a week ago I had heard reports of Cavka burning up the track at Taylors Lakes and they were pretty excited about him playing there. Not sure what happened last week, but if those opinions were anything to go buy his foot is ok and expect him to be a very very good player.

K

keilor lost another premiership player. Kennedy not playing this year. Hearing got a job that requires him to work Saturdays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back