EDFL Premier Division 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not that thick to believe that Turbo surely mate?

How did the Panthers go on the weekend? The ones from Raeburn that is.

Haha. In all seriousness I thought you told me you were heading there. Sorry my error, think it was when I was posting way to much. Haha

Panthers going along just nicely and will hit the ground running.

Ascot Vale are our junior feeder club and something that's been in the pipeline for a couple of years. The Panthers are building an empire so look out..

I'm hearing Craigieburn about to lose another one of their 18s Premiership side. Really has fallen apart down there which is sad.

Terrible news if true - always a fan of his from his days as a Roo.

Solid hit out for the Rillaz against North Albury on the weekend. No scores kept and we had heaps out and played U19 kids too. Full stop.

Puffpuffgivemo, are old heads Campbell, Collins and Brewer still running around ?

Haha. In all seriousness I thought you told me you were heading there. Sorry my error, think it was when I was posting way to much. Haha

Ascot Vale are our junior feeder club and something that's been in the pipeline for a couple of years. The Panthers are building an empire so look out..

Good pick up for Pacco. Ascot Vale is a great area.

Surrounding clubs may be a little uneasy with AV potentially becoming a senior club down the track. You would think Marby probably effected the most.

Turbo, Is that true that Ascot Vale would be a feeder to the Pascoe Vale?...If it is true, Great innovation!

Good pick up for Pacco. Ascot Vale is a great area.

Surrounding clubs may be a little uneasy with AV potentially becoming a senior club down the track. You would think Marby probably effected the most.

Definitely. A lot of Marby juniors are from the Ascot Vale area. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the coming years.
I know that the club were nervous when there were rumours of St Bernards juniors coming to the comp as was concerns all St Bernard affiliated Marby players would jump ship due to them being in the league rather than the WRFL.

Definitely. A lot of Marby juniors are from the Ascot Vale area. Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the coming years.
I know that the club were nervous when there were rumours of St Bernards juniors coming to the comp as was concerns all St Bernard affiliated Marby players would jump ship due to them being in the league rather than the WRFL.

Would Marby have more St Bernard's kids than and Abers or Stars ?
I'd think it would impact those teams more. Could be wrong.

With Ascot Vale, players will be moving their football 10kms away to continue their careers with Pascoe Vale. Will be interesting to see how it works.
Maybe Turbo can shed some light.

Turbo, Is that true that Ascot Vale would be a feeder to the Pascoe Vale?...If it is true, Great innovation!

Hey crazy, can't give to much away mate as it will spoil all the fun. You might need to come along to the season launch. Might have noticed I went a bit quite on here as I was very busy aligning the stars, but did anyone see me at the Melb zoo in the panther cage for the promo.. Bloody scary!!

Go the Vale Panthers..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Marby have more St Bernard's kids than and Abers or Stars ?
I'd think it would impact those teams more. Could be wrong.

With Ascot Vale, players will be moving their football 10kms away to continue their careers with Pascoe Vale. Will be interesting to see how it works.
Maybe Turbo can shed some light.

Yeah TH, not neighboring clubs as such but with anything like this, history of the jumper, colours and emblem are sometimes stronger. Stay tuned..,

Weird question but I've never played footy in Melbourne, so what's the average rate of pay for a say 21-23 year old who's been at a premier club basically their whole life? Someone who is playing basically week-in week-out in the firsts. Does everyone in the EDFL get paid?

Hey crazy, can't give to much away mate as it will spoil all the fun. You might need to come along to the season launch. Might have noticed I went a bit quite on here as I was very busy aligning the stars, but did anyone see me at the Melb zoo in the panther cage for the promo.. Bloody scary!!

Go the Vale Panthers..
Can't workout if your taking the P..ss? Kudos if that's the plan, maybe tats the new Academy in the EDFL and we have a draft in the Future?

Weird question but I've never played footy in Melbourne, so what's the average rate of pay for a say 21-23 year old who's been at a premier club basically their whole life? Someone who is playing basically week-in week-out in the firsts. Does everyone in the EDFL get paid?
Silent, Each club would vary in player payments a i guess the salary cap of $250k per season would be an average of $250k/18 rounds/22 players=$630 per match....AVERAGE. However, depending on ability, history, reputation, it could be as high as $1,000 - $2,000 per match. First year non regular senior players are $150-200 per match, 2nd year a bit higher and so on. Clubs also do approach players and offer bigger money to move. And, some clubs over promise something they can't deliver with match payments.....Slippery slope if not managed well.

Depends on which league you have been playing 1's in.

Guns earn $1000+ in this league
Good players $600-$900
Ok, Regular 1's players $400-$600
Young first few years in seniors $150-300
This is probably average across the board.

Going by Clubs, West Coburgs best players might earn $500-$600. Where as at an Abers or Strathmore the better players earn $1000+

Again, depends on ability and which club. Some spend money hand over fist, some are more careful.

Go the Vale Panthers..
Bullshit Turbo you cant give much away because you don't no... Where do your allegiances lie Pacco or Windside? Give me a spell..

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bullshit Turbo you cant give much away because you don't no... Where do your allegiances lie Pacco or Windside? Give me a spell..

Really OBH?? Must think ahead in today's footy pal..I'm always 2 steps ahead champ, which you would know if you are following my posts..(Ref to Jan 15th)

I'm a gun for hire mate. You forgot my other clubs in Marby, Glenroy, Keilor Park, Nth Heidelberg, Noble Park and now Ascot Vale..Oh and don't forget my fans at Craigieburn, Abers, Roxy etc Lol

Cheers and catch up soon!!

Really OBH?? Must think ahead in today's footy pal..I'm always 2 steps ahead champ, which you would know if you are following my posts..(Ref to Jan 15th)

I'm a gun for hire mate. You forgot my other clubs in Marby, Glenroy, Keilor Park, Nth Heidelberg, Noble Park and now Ascot Vale..Oh and don't forget my fans at Craigieburn, Abers, Roxy etc Lol

Cheers and catch up soon!!
A bulletless gun Champ, Pal, Cobba Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back