EDFL Premier Division 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon Puff & Mango, come out, come out wherever you are.. Need to hear what's going on at Clifton Park? Surely you both are not on the "alleged" waiting list...

We can't "Con"our"Way" out of this one turbo. 3 confirmed outs from GF. Grub gone home, Grigg wanted a bomb and got it at Melton and Lynch took a good offer from South! Couple of ins we will keep to ourselves and a batch of kids which Pacco don't have!! Good batch of kids coming through and training but 11 of them are leaving?? What would we know!! Lynch married in July is news to us too!! He must have snuck out to his wedding. Must be renewing his vows in the next week or so at another wedding. Again what would we know!!
Can also confirm one of the biggest signings at Clifton Park this morning! Let's see if you rocket scientists can work it out.

Not sure Turbo. Off to Melton Sth with Lynchy as made a commitment back at his wedding in July. Mango may be headed back to Spotty though with Grub.

You guys are flying but as you know you don't win finals in November.

All the best Puff at Melton Sth and been good having a laugh on BF with you. Now you are a "Panther" but a navy & white one..
Always had a soft spot for Melton Sth as was running around the club way back when I was 5-6 years old, and the old man was drinking pots at the club till stumps. Think I might have locked up the rooms and drove home a few times when I was 5 and driven up the highway as we didn't even live in Melton. I might pop up and watch a game or 2..

Unfortunately though who am I going to spar with on this forum now.. Lol

We can't "Con"our"Way" out of this one turbo. 3 confirmed outs from GF. Grub gone home, Grigg wanted a bomb and got it at Melton and Lynch took a good offer from South! Couple of ins we will keep to ourselves and a batch of kids which Pacco don't have!! Good batch of kids coming through and training but 11 of them are leaving?? What would we know!! Lynch married in July is news to us too!! He must have snuck out to his wedding. Must be renewing his vows in the next week or so at another wedding. Again what would we know!!
Can also confirm one of the biggest signings at Clifton Park this morning! Let's see if you rocket scientists can work it out.

Good stuff Mango. Haha good reply, very well written. Lol

But hey you have now got a flag so probably a good time to push through the young talent. I'm sure Abers have something in the pipeline as per usual..

Seriously though I don't like the points system but the salary cap was inevitable to reign back player payments to a "fair" amount and reduce the workload on club volunteers..Clubs were just going crazy and players taking ridiculous offers but hey these clubs were prepared to offer it just to get the player.. Let's hope it creates a stronger even comp..

marby are going super strong, preseason numbers are 65+ easily..........

hows everyone else looking so far?

When's Grub and Lynch going the receive their over-due $$$.....
Word out of Abers "Business Lunch" from Friday , not 1 player in attendance due to them all "NOT HAPPY JAN" - "Show me the money"

When's Grub and Lynch going the receive their over-due $$$.....
Word out of Abers "Business Lunch" from Friday , not 1 player in attendance due to them all "NOT HAPPY JAN" - "Show me the money"
Maybe these boys that are owed money can write off the loss against their TAX?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron Ford from Keilor off to Avondale Heights, interesting one as he couldn't break into the senior side at Keilor
Does anyone know how many Reserve / Senior Players have left or about to leave.....It seems the shape of the depth of this team would need to be underpinned by the strength of it's Juniors U19's coming through.
Keilor
Aberfeldie
Greenvale

EDFL has just advised Clubs via email that the Points per team for 2017 will be 48 as laid down by AFLVic

Well that will make some clubs walk around with calculators on selection nights....hope they're are good at Maths.
What would the player coaches be worth in points for their respective clubs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well that will make some clubs walk around with calculators on selection nights....hope they're are good at Maths.
What would the player coaches be worth in points for their respective clubs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thank goodness you're not walking around with the calculator for your club!

Playing coaches aren't treated different to any other player regarding points. They are judged individually on their past playing history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back