eDPS

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg

15DE80EE-84A4-46F8-8B7B-70A15614FA39.jpeg

Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The mighty Panthers, GWV Rebels, Be
Is it just me but does there seem to be a massive lack of information and actual news from the NAB League clubs this year. Who is supposed to be running the media side of things because with the season already under way I find it pretty disappointing all round re coverage.

Will the games be lived streamed like 2019?

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Every game is supposed to be streamed on NAB League App, but if the girls season is any indication of what's to come that'll be hit and miss
So not youtube...that's disappointing as like you say the NAB League App is to put it mildly sh1thouse.

Team lists not even available on the App yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CatToTheFuture

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Is it just me but does there seem to be a massive lack of information and actual news from the NAB League clubs this year. Who is supposed to be running the media side of things because with the season already under way I find it pretty disappointing all round re coverage.

The information needs to be generated first. No info on these kids since the were what 15/16 because of lockdown. Check back in mid year and we'll know what we have

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The information needs to be generated first. No info on these kids since the were what 15/16 because of lockdown. Check back in mid year and we'll know what we have
So that's an excuse for the NAB League not even having the player lists up with the season already under way?

Nah, the NAB League admin needs to seriously pull their finger out.

You must have also missed it's now an U19's comp so plenty of those players have form.

JT_the_Man

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 23, 2014
Wonders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LCFC, LAL, Stars, 49ers, Canadiens
Might be the best time to bring up that I actually made my commentary debut for the Round 1 game but nobody got to see it live and I’m not even sure when it will go up 😭
I went on the app to try and check stats and happened to see a watch button, clicked it, watched a few minutes, clicked off to see if I could check stats and never saw the button again. :drunk:

So while I didn’t see much, I did see some if it makes you feel any better. :p

Strapping Young Lad

previously grumbleguts
Apr 19, 2006
Your local Satanist Cabal
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Spurs, Socceroos

You’re not alone.

The big wigs bang on about elite pathways and yet getting info on these supposed pathways is like getting blood from a stone.

We’re 3 months into 2021, players have been lining up themselves ready for squads and training programs for literally months and we’re still none the wiser.

Remove this Banner Ad