eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:

I'm always up for more (preferably better) draft coverage, but honestly I don't think it even needs to be as big as Maher is suggesting, i'd be over the ******* moon, and willing to pay, if NAB League and WAFL took on a SANFL Live Pass style service

eDPS, if you are not doing this thread next year, will you still be doing Phantom Drafts etc?
I’ll likely join in the Bigfooty Phantom Draft we do every year but otherwise yeah I’ll just be answering any questions or giving random thoughts on other threads from here on out.

I’ll likely join in the Bigfooty Phantom Draft we do every year but otherwise yeah I’ll just be answering any questions or giving random thoughts on other threads from here on out.

Thanks for all the effort you have put in, we all do appreciate it dearly. Look forward to seeing you in the BF Phantom and around. Best wishes for the upcoming period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back