eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:
Was actually 24 touches to go with 5 tackles aswell
As someone who could easily land in a Giants jersey, this pleases me.
I haven't given up on the Pies spoon and us snaring Horne, but 3-6 is more likely.

It's crazy how Horne moves. It's kind of like watching highlights from the 70's with the hunched running technique and bobbing head/quick movements, even in that one highlight in the above Roberts video at the 40 second mark.

With the blonde mop and pulled up socks, he moves and looks a lot like old highlights of Keith Greig/Barry Cable.

How many clearances did Roberts rack up? I'm liking him more and more for Hawthorn over the likes of Sonsie, Chesser, Rachele and Sinn. Of course, the Victorians have had a stunted development and all that but still have to take the kids as they are now.

How many clearances did Roberts rack up? I'm liking him more and more for Hawthorn over the likes of Sonsie, Chesser, Rachele and Sinn. Of course, the Victorians have had a stunted development and all that but still have to take the kids as they are now.
Roberts played forward in his league debut but he is a good clearance player at 18s level

Roberts played forward in his league debut but he is a good clearance player at 18s level
Perfect, Its almost too good a fit for the Hawks I reckon. Just someone to kick it instead of handpassing it around until we turn it over, plus a potential heir to our General Forward hole after Bruest and Gunston get moved on if he ends up with less of a motor.

Perfect, Its almost too good a fit for the Hawks I reckon. Just someone to kick it instead of handpassing it around until we turn it over, plus a potential heir to our General Forward hole after Bruest and Gunston get moved on if he ends up with less of a motor.
A few midfielders this year with the ability to hit the scoreboard. Players like Sonsie, Draper, Rachele and Erasmus have that mix.

eDPS I haven't seen much of Erasmus play, who is his player comparison would you guess?
You would hope he can become a Fyfe type in the long term, like Fyfe he has started as a forward but moving into the midfield now. Right now his kicking is my biggest concern but I’ve been impressed with his ability to not only be consistent but do it in the midfield aswell.

You would hope he can become a Fyfe type in the long term, like Fyfe he has started as a forward but moving into the midfield now. Right now his kicking is my biggest concern but I’ve been impressed with his ability to not only be consistent but do it in the midfield aswell.
wow big wraps then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Sam Darcy had another big game as forward/ruck today. 4 goals in a Scotch win.

Anyone see it?

Roberts has a massive engine covering both ends of the ground with ease.

He likes the 1-2 give and go around the stoppage so he can release himself on the outside. Absolute cannon of a left leg so racks up a lot of I50’s using that method coming out of the middle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back