Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you still rate Ian Hill in the top 10, many have dropped him further.
His talent and upside is still high regardless, he hasnt gotten any slower or any poorer with his skills. Output isn't high but he will be one of those players that doesn't need over 20 touches a game to have an impact. He has battled injury this year aswell which doesnt help.

October Rankings

Expect some minor changes when i find out more combine results.

View attachment 573010

Seeing that is why I don' want the Eagles to trade 20 and 22 for Kelly.
Kelly can wait till next year.

Any two in order of preference Jordan Clark, Sydney Stack or Luke Valente with 20 and 22 would be fantastic.

Add Cameron as the Eagles academy pick and that' three nice prospects.

Think Clark will be gone by 20.

Is there? I wouldn't know.

Who?

Have a check of the first post in Poulterbear's thread, he has a big board with two WA prospects in the top 10. Not that I'm advocating selling the farm to move up like SA clubs are this year, but it seems to be a better year for WA talent.

On the other hand, Kelly might be cheaper if uncontracted, but I still can't see Geelong accepting less than a first round pick next year.

Last edited:
Hey mate, do you have access to supercoach scores for the draftees? I’ve got pick 7 in a keeper league and would be interested in some advice on who to pick. I’ll probably go best available but short of that I could really do with a fwd or f/m. Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the Suns having to get inventive to attract and keep players (see Weller for pick 2), what do you think the chances are that they'll go for the King brothers at 2 and 3?
I don’t believe they will, at this stage I think they will look at Lukosius and Rozee. From what I’ve heard they are the best chance of staying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t believe they will, at this stage I think they will look at Lukosius and Rozee. From what I’ve heard they are the best chance of staying.

Not sure if it will happen but a chance that one of the SA teams trade up to 1 for Lukosis giving Carlton 3 top 20 picks leaving the Suns to take Smith and Walsh

Good job mate, out of curiosity who'd you have for Richmond's 2nd pick? (#37)
I’m going with best avaliable for tigers, personally I’d go Josh Kemp but he is a longer term prospect and with the amount of mature depth players leaving they may look at a more ready made player so I would perhaps look at Tyrone Smallwood, Jack Ross or Tom Sparrow.

Boy you are quick. Are you going to do a top 50 or 60?
Are you guys going to do a mock draft, if so when ?

I’m going with best avaliable for tigers, personally I’d go Josh Kemp but he is a longer term prospect and with the amount of mature depth players leaving they may look at a more ready made player so I would perhaps look at Tyrone Smallwood, Jack Ross or Tom Sparrow.
Sam Sturt has Hamish Ogilvie's name written all over him IMO with our 2nd pick if we retain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back