Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robertson looks like he'll be the first from WA drafted. Sharpe's been good and looked a class above at times, but Robertson's been extraordinary.

Luke Jackson is impressive as well - not sure he'll go 1st round, but he's a serious unit.

Henry's looked silk in parts, my guess is he'll attract a bid at the back end of the draft, which Freo will match.

Robertson looks like he'll be the first from WA drafted. Sharpe's been good and looked a class above at times, but Robertson's been extraordinary.

Luke Jackson is impressive as well - not sure he'll go 1st round, but he's a serious unit.

Henry's looked silk in parts, my guess is he'll attract a bid at the back end of the draft, which Freo will match.

Back end of the draft? People seem to think he will attract a bid back end of the 1st round. Maybe a bid slips a little as they’re sometimes unpredictable. Can’t see him getting bid later than 30 though.

Back end of the draft? People seem to think he will attract a bid back end of the 1st round. Maybe a bid slips a little as they’re sometimes unpredictable. Can’t see him getting bid later than 30 though.
I just think NGA's go a bit later than their true value. Blakey at 10 was a bit of a surprise, McFadyen at 42, Cameron at 39. Carter didn't get a bid at all. Overall, looks like a really interesting draft. In particular, I like that there seems to be a really healthy showing of forwards this year.

Will be bidded back end of the first round if your lucky hahaha

I just think NGA's go a bit later than their true value. Blakey at 10 was a bit of a surprise, McFadyen at 42, Cameron at 39. Carter didn't get a bid at all. Overall, looks like a really interesting draft. In particular, I like that there seems to be a really healthy showing of forwards this year.
Back end of first round, he is special like Powell.

Bailey Scott was an AA, Allies captain and a gun junior throughout the levels and didn’t get a bid to the backend.

He was much more credentialed.

It’s possible.

Prepare for Darcy Chirgwin to make his Vic Country debut on Friday, managed 32 disposals and 16 tackles in his first Nab League game of the year
Any chance Liam Herbert gets a call up? Super for the Rebels on the weekend....B.O.G. for mine.

Been quietly impressive and consistent all season playing in an pretty average team class wise.

South Warrnambool's Liam Herbert was a star in the Rebels' loss

IN FORM: Greater Western Victoria and South Warrnambool player Liam Herbert was named best on ground in Saturday's defeat.

SOUTH WARRNAMBOOL export Liam Herbert made a strong return to NAB League action in the Greater Western Victoria Rebels' loss to Western Jets on Saturday.
The 18-year-old's 28 disposal and one goal earned him best on ground honours for the Rebels in Saturday's 9.4 (58) to 7.9 (51) defeat to the Jets at Mars Stadium.
Herbert, who is in Vic Country's under 18 championship squad, was joined by his younger brother Marcus (12 disposals) and Warrnambool's Mitch Burgess (15 disposals) in the Rebels' best players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling mock draft will return this week but I’ve decided to start something this week that I will make a staple in the coming years and that’s a rolling AA for the champs.

i was thinking of doing that as well, i already have a rough 30 front runners for AA

B: Rivers, Finlay, Ruscoe
HB: Ash, McAsey, Young
C: Schoenberg, Rowell, O'Neill
HF: Cahill, Hollands, Flanders
F: Weightman, Worrell, Henry
R: L.Jackson, Robertson, Serong
INT (from): Garcia, Green, Baldi, Day

Sharp, Budarick, Anderson, Bianco Mead, Gould, Kemp, D.Stephens

EDIT: so far this would be my AA 22 with 8 players on the cusp of selection.....(atm theres 8 VC, 6 WA, 3 VM, 3 SA, 2 Allies)

Last edited:
i was thinking of doing that as well, i already have a rough 30 front runners for AA

EDIT: so far this would be my AA 22 with 8 players on the cusp of selection.....(atm theres 8 VC, 6 WA, 3 VM, 3 SA, 2 Allies)
Elijah Taylor is ahead of Hollands and comfortably for that forward spot

B: Rivers, Pasini, Young
HB: Ash, McAsey, Ruscoe
C: Anderson, Rowell, O'Neill
HF: Cahill, Flanders, Baldi
F: Weightman, Worrell, Taylor
R: L Jackson, Robertson, Serong
INT: Gould, Finlay, Bianco, Kemp

That would be my rough guess at the moment.

Locks for me.

Rivers, Rowell, Jackson, Worrell, Robertson, Serong.... I think Anderson, Kemp, Ash, Gould, Bianco.... They should be around the lock mark as well.

INT: Kemp

Has Kemp played that well while being stuck outside the midfield? I've only seen the one game but he didn't leap out at me.
Averaging 18 disposals and 8 marks a game in his 2 games playing as the main key defender which is pretty good. He was solid in the first game against Metro but was one of Country’s best in the game against Allies I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back