Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twomey beat me to the punch with a few players in his top 25 and where they are ranked which sucks but expect my July Rankings to be up on Sunday
How much would Twomey's (and possibly your updated top 25) be influenced by what he's hearing from recruiters?

When I read it this morning, I thought there was a pretty wide variance compared to what many draft watchers have here.

I also thought there were a couple of "big" omissions, most notably Mitch O'Neill and Trent Rivers.

How much would Twomey's (and possibly your updated top 25) be influenced by what he's hearing from recruiters?

When I read it this morning, I thought there was a pretty wide variance compared to what many draft watchers have here.

I also thought there were a couple of "big" omissions, most notably Mitch O'Neill and Trent Rivers.
I’m sure it’s mostly recruiter based

I’m sure it’s mostly recruiter based
I think Twomey hints at that through his article. He'll apply some of his personnel thoughts but if he hears recruiters are valuing someone, he'll jump them up the order.

back to back all Australian must mean nothing then must be pretty easy lol

Twomey beat me to the punch with a few players in his top 25 and where they are ranked which sucks but expect my July Rankings to be up on Sunday
Interesting no Rivers, Sharp or O'Neil!
Bianco maybe even on the cusp.

Any thoughts on the recent form of Western Jets Captain Lucas Rocci, he has had a solid month.
My main focus goes towards the players who either made the squad for the championships or atleast made the trial squads which Rocci didn’t make. He might be a chance if he is outstanding later in the year or plays some huge games in the finals but at this stage he isn’t a focus for me. Watched his game against Sandringham he had 16 touches with a few going towards kick outs aswell so I wouldn’t say it was a game that screamed Draft bolter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's my current Top 10.

Brodie Kemp * 192cm 1/5/2001 Bendigo
Mathew Rowell * 178cm 1/7/2001 Oakleigh
Thomas Green * Acdy 188cm 23/1/2001 NSW- GWS
Noah Anderson * 190cm 17/2/2001 Oakleigh
Hayden Young * 188cm 11/4/2001 Dandy
Lachlan Ash * 186cm 21/6/2001 Murray
Fischer McAsey * 195cm 8/3/2001 Sandy
Deven Robertson 182cm 30/6/2001 W/A
Will Gould 191cm 14/1/2001 S/A
Jeremy Sharp * 185cm 13/8/2001 W/A

Seeing Gould go to Carlton.

nooooooo

That’s just wrong. When their kids mature, **** me they’re going to be unstoppable.

Would be more concerned about GWS losing Coniglio and immediately getting a Clayton Oliver clone to replace him.

Green is going to absolutely dominate in an AFL environment, he dominated the underage comp while carrying around a tonne of puppy fat.

Would be more concerned about GWS losing Coniglio and immediately getting a Clayton Oliver clone to replace him.

Green is going to absolutely dominate in an AFL environment, he dominated the underage comp while carrying around a tonne of puppy fat.
Why would I be concerned about GWS losing a quality player and then drafting one from their academy.

Quite frankly I'm concerned for GWS losing Coniglio and Jono Patton. Plus probably losing recent draftee Aiden Bonar as well. Hardly fair on clubs like GWS who continually lose their top players to raiding Vic clubs.

Why would I be concerned about GWS losing a quality player and then drafting one from their academy.

Quite frankly I'm concerned for GWS losing Coniglio and Jono Patton. Plus probably losing recent draftee Aiden Bonar as well. Hardly fair on clubs like GWS who continually lose their top players to raiding Vic clubs.

That was always on the cards when the AFL, in their wisdom, decided to kick-start a team in an Aussie Rules back-water, in the middle of Rugby League heart-land.

Where would you rather play?....In front of 50,000 at the M.C.G on the regular, or 10,000 in Blacktown?....No brainer really....Much like Vlad & Gill.

Wouldn’t have thought blues have massive depth of quality playmakers from defense

Plowman, Marchbank, Docherty, Williamson, Newman.... I am sorry, but I would prefer another midfielder, winger or small forward compared to a play making defender.

Compared to our midfield unit of

Walsh, Dow, Cripps, Curnow... crickets...

or our small forwards of

Cunningham..... crickets......

Now if the vision is Gould moving into the midfield, then I am all ears.

I agree Gould would make our team stronger, but Maybe a Flanders would work better? Adds to our midfield depth and also adds to our forward depth?

Robertson... adds to our inside midfielder depth and also adds to our leadership group as a quality individual.

Taylor, certainly adds strength to our forward unit.

I do love Gould, I just think his size and position is rather filled at the moment and would require someone like Plowman or Marchbank to be removed.

Adding Taylor, Flanders helps to remove someone like Gibbons or Polson or some other random small forward we attempt to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back