Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney got tuned up by the worst team in Victoria.

After watching most NAB cup academy games these are the academy players from each team who I may think could attract a bid from a team other than their own as they each have unique attributes. Those that did not play In Nab league not included ie K Coleman

Sydney - Ellam / Thorne
GWS - Green, Delahunty
GC - Budarick, Gore
Bris - Martyn, Griffiths

Players who could be drafted by their own Club Crossley, Raynor , Samson Ryan , Peating, Oea as a rookie C

Last edited:
They did, and the Falcons were the better team on the day, no question. However, the umpiring had to be seen to be believed. Quite disgraceful!
With the public school system taking out players you never know how good a Vic team will be on that weekend

After watching most NAB cup academy games these are the academy players from each team who I may think could attract a bid from a team other than their own as they each have unique attributes. Those that did not play In Nab league not included ie K Coleman

Sydney - Ellam / Thorne
GWS - Green, Delahunty
GC - Budarick, Gore
Bris - Martyn, Griffiths

Players who could be drafted by their own Club Crossley, Raynor , Samson Ryan , Peating, Oea as a rookie C

Of the 8 you've mentioned, where in the draft (pick range) would a selection for each come?

With the public school system taking out players you never know how good a Vic team will be on that weekend
Yep, the Falcons were good today - particularly when the ball hit the ground and linked up very well.

The Swans were very average. I’ve seen them play like that for a quarter and even a half at a time before but today it was the whole game. Very disappointing. The only group that was worse than them was the umps.

Sydney got tuned up by the worst team in Victoria.
They did.
But if you can explain the decisions made on the field by the umpires and the subsequent 50m penalties, i would appreciate it.
But yes.. was a bad day on the field by most players .
Probabaly should have been a 10 point game to Geelong.
I guess 4 and 1 is ok..
Compared 1 and 4 though

Sydney - Ellam / Thorne
GWS - Green, Delahunty
GC - Budarick, Gore
Bris - Martyn, Griffiths

IMG_0597.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love you for including Henry. Legend

Trent Rivers coming with a bang?
I’m a very big fan of Rivers and watching him and the trials and seeing and reading about his form in colts makes me more excited as to what he could become. He has plenty of potential, good size and athleticism with smarts too boot.

Hey eDPS how does Cooper Stephens compare to Ely Smith from last year?
Hmm hard to say, don’t think he is as strong in the contest as Smith was, I will need to have another look at his other games but I’ve never quite been convinced of him yet with his kicking and speed a few queries from what I’ve seen.

I’m a very big fan of Rivers and watching him and the trials and seeing and reading about his form in colts makes me more excited as to what he could become. He has plenty of potential, good size and athleticism with smarts too boot.

Not disputing the points raised and his form in the colts has been good both this year and last at racking up numbers (averaging about 20 possessions agame last year and probably closer to 30), but often wondered about whether it is only at that level and not as transferrable to bigger leagues? The East Freo senior team is not exactly the strongest side running around in the WAFL atm and whilst Sharp is a good prospect I still wonder why Rivers hasn't played there yet.

Not disputing the points raised and his form in the colts has been good both this year and last at racking up numbers (averaging about 20 possessions agame last year and probably closer to 30), but often wondered about whether it is only at that level and not as transferrable to bigger leagues? The East Freo senior team is not exactly the strongest side running around in the WAFL atm and whilst Sharp is a good prospect I still wonder why Rivers hasn't played there yet.
Maybe both too similar in the roles they have played so far? Both played that half back role in the trial game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back