Edwards and Pickett ink new deals 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels And Sterge how come posters have cups with there names but I don't? I want some please. Or is it exclusive for short incredibly overweight and balding posters only?

I expect better from someone who went to Melbourne Uni

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chief is too lazy to implement the cup thing with the new forum so you gotta click your name in the top right, click accounts details then copy this 🏆 into the "custom title" area then click save

filled.mine.with.kardinia.park.finals.wins.for.the.Catters

No he'll be on more than 80k.

80k is the base rate and that falls outside the salary cap for the mid-season rookies. But you can add extra to their salary when you re-sign them, but it has to go into your salary cap.

I'm almost certain we would have topped him up, probably getting 150k or something like that at a guess
From what I read, he will remain on the rookie list next season. As Rookie's can play like any other player now without waiting for an injury to occur. I think it's only Cat B that have to wait for injury now, but I could be wrong. I would imagine 80 k + match payments if he plays the whole season, would add up to around 170-180K if we make the finals.

They have added it to their user profile themselves, as the ones we would all typically get no longer exist or are available on the new version being run.

JAKLAUGHING might be able to step you through it. I have NFI lol
New rules to try and stop us

From memory Pickett in an interview said he won't bail for more money to repay the faith. Obviously won't just play for pocket money, but I'm sure we have and will continue to look after the grand final hero.
Pretty sure he has the same manager as Tim Kelly,a player manager that doesn't take a cut.Seems like he's in good hands all round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back