Toast EF: Collingwood by a point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Checkers and De Goey coming in clutch.

Strong team effort. Kudos.

Off to eat some pubes courtesy of the yank. Wish me luck re.
Photos or it didn't happen kent!!!!!!

Not sure what I am enjoying more.
Our win or the knowledge that I won't have to listen to their pathetic supporters booing everything during a game.

It drives me insane. They are a football state. They are supposed to know the rules and have an understanding of the game. The constant booing really does get tiresome.

Other than that.

Was a fantastic game of football. Really enjoyable to watch.
Now that was Aussie Rules.

Not sure what I am enjoying more.
Our win or the knowledge that I won't have to listen to their pathetic supporters booing everything during a game.

It drives me insane. They are a football state. They are supposed to know the rules and have an understanding of the game. The constant booing really does get tiresome.

Other than that.

Was a fantastic game of football. Really enjoyable to watch.
Now that was Aussie Rules.
Boooooo!!!!!!

Some tough love for Grundy might be exactly what he needs. Has been an auto-pick as starting ruckman - and still is - but seeing Cameron preferred when game was on the line would have stung his ego and might just help him rediscover his best.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Or was it more Grundy has Struggled vs Nic Nat and Cameron was doing a Good Job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done boys! Ripper game.

A few missed opportunities, reckon we should have won by 3 goals.

Everyone played well. Cameron and Stevo good. JT with zero tackles the only concern.
I’m not too concerned about JT. He was lively and forced some poor decisions coming off half back. Given we lacked pace that perceived pressure was valuable

Thought we'll stick with them for a half but still chucked this hail mary on.
Just enough to pay for all the tinnies I've sunk during this ripper game
Screenshot_20201003-233845_Chrome.jpg

I left the house at three quarter time. I couldn't handle the tension anymore. I walked the streets for twenty minutes. As I walked down a laneway I heard hysterical screaming coming from a nearby house and then the family began singing Good Old Collingwood Forever and I simply broke down and wept.

Seeing the melts by scummy WC boobirds about the umpiring is a pisser. Good reading over on their board
Hilarious. Other than the Elliott HTB which didn’t get paid and should have, what on earth do they have to complain about?

How was that Adams free against when not only did he not have the ball, the Eagles player tackled his teammate. GTFO!

I'm so pissed at Foxtel! I was watching on their shitty Foxtel Now website and it froze up with 30 seconds to go. Last thing I saw was Pendles receive a handball in the middle, so I thought we might be in good hands, but I couldn't know for sure. Such a relief to find out we won it. Likely in my top 10 favourite Collingwood wins of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back