Game Day EF - Peel Thunder v East Perth Final @ Bendigo Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're spot on . Jack was good but ...........................
You are freaking bias , he definitely provide more than suban in this game with his 20 hit out and a goal. I am not saying he can run faster than suban . Sometime you just got to look past ability and give a little credit to hannath. He is no world beater , but he do play most of peel season game and provide some options in ruck when griff and clarke play for freo.

Apeness fined $50 for his report.
HEINEKEN_LAGER_BEER_BOTTLE_CARTON.jpg

You are freaking bias , he definitely provide more than suban in this game with his 20 hit out and a goal. I am not saying he can run faster than suban . Sometime you just got to look past ability and give a little credit to hannath. He is no world beater , but he do play most of peel season game and provide some options in ruck when griff and clarke play for freo.

Read again, good means ,well it means he was good :rolleyes:

But ,there are lots of buts with Jack. We all know what they are.
Do you really need to single a player weakness to talk up clarke where both contribute to peel journey to final series.
If he play a very poor game i get it. But he playing good football and contribute to the team yesterday. If freo going to keep clarke is better to delisted hannath instead of hearing all the excuses again.

* You do realise that if clarke play a bad game you always bring up hannath to protect clarke.

Do you really need to single a player weakness to talk up clarke where both contribute to peel journey to final series.
If he play a very poor game i get it. But he playing good football and contribute to the team yesterday.

Meima,I can't find anybody who said Jack had a poor game. Zac was better . Thats why Zac is in the best players list . All the boys contributed , some more than others. I can't see anything wrong with stating that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I got to the both the South's and Peel games this weekend . I got to watch all of the games from Colts , Reserves and league .
I was particularly interested in the Colts games to see how the proposed draft picks went .
At Fremantle I got to watch Claremont and South's Colts go head to head . The standouts for me was Goddard ,Waterman from Claremont and Bolton from Souths .
English played in the Reserves for Souths and after watching him I rate English above Goddard .
In the league game Pickett from Souths was the standout rebound defender . Shaw was the best forward by far .
At 3\4 time of the league game I heard the best address to players for the whole season from Bill Monaghan . His opening statement was " the best thing about our current game is that we still get to play another game .The bad news is that a lot of players that are playing today WON'T BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK.

Disgrace shouldn't been thrown out and the Umpire fined $50 for bring umpiring into disrepute.

I bet it was that Nathan Williamson prawn. He's reported about 6 of our players over the last 2 years with all bar one resulting in a piddly fine or being thrown out. The other was a 1 week suspension if I remember correctly.

It's going to be a great pre season. Those two wins makes a difference. Something shifts. Picking best 22. Plenty to look forward to. It's only a matter of time before for everybody it is all about who we put out round one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back