Efed

Remove this Banner Ad

sider

Draftee
Sep 12, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wondering if anyone here has ever been in an efed before? It's a text based RPG game played on online boards. Pretty much you create a wrestling character with a gimmick and write a short story (Roleplay- RP) with them for each match. If you out 'RP' your opponent you get the win. Results are posted as if it was the script of an actual wrestling show (Smackdown, Raw etc.). The fun of it is creating some storylines and playing them out.

If anyone's ever been in one and might be looking for an aussie based fed, I've created one myself. Or if anyone's like the sound of getting your creativity going and think you can do things better than the WWE (not too hard at the moment anyway haha) be sure to check us out.

Our site is: http://nextlvlwrestling.webs.com/
Boards: http://thenlw.proboards.com/

yeah... was great fun back in the Attitude Era days...

however, dedication needs to be there on both sides to make them workable and actually good/entertaining, from the guys that run it and the guys that play in it... most efeds only last a few months as the guys that run it begin to realize all the workload required to write up decent matches that will maintain e-wrestlers' interest, some efeds even have to deal with "politics" like the real WWE itself, often forcing some people to just give up on the efed and the whole thing folds

Yeah it is so often that you see them start up and then weeks later they have to close. With my own efed, I've made sure I've got a staff base that can support us for a long time. Drama with efedding is a bitch so I pretty much take a no nonsense approach- get rid of the assholes from the game so that everyone else can enjoy it.

I used to be a part of a few, I was on a massive Yahoo Answers one where all the top wrestling posters would be in the efed, the chat was awesome on there but I only ever won like 2 matches.

I was in another one and was one of the top 'wrestlers' because there was only like 5 of us and I posted all the time. It's good fun but I don't like wrestling anymore and it does take a bit of time

I was in one a while back called 4 Corners Wrestling (4CW) and there were some seriously creative people in that group. I ended up leaving though because I sent a promo to the guy who was the leader of our faction and he ignored it and made my character go in a direction i didn't want it to.

It was either try and make it work or leave. So I left. I had a damn good character too.:mad:

Perhaps something like this has already been done, but what about an e-fed where you go back to some point in WWF history and re-book it, say the Attitude Era

Say going back to September 1995 when the Monday Night Wars began but only working with the actual wrestlers that were under WWF contract at the time and just go week to week... when a WCW wrestler became available in the real life history, then that wrestler could be added to the roster... you could retain guys like Diesel and Razor Ramon, so they don't suddently disappaer off your roster when you get to mid 1996 if those characters find themselves in a hot feud.... you would not mention WCW at all, but you would pick up their talent when they they left WCW in real life... given the WWF-ECW working relationship at the time, ECW wrestlers of that time could be used

Anyone here used to efed back in the day? I used to post on Roughkut all the time

I posted on the E-feds on the Rajah wrestling forums as a teenager. Spent about 4-5 years there in total between being a poster, a match writer and a booker. It was really good for my creative writing.

Would love to incorporate more E-fedding elements into the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back